Blue Wave Motel Suites
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
$404
$364
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$156
$249
$199
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewstommy bahamabeach towelslast week of marchwould highly recommend staying hereclearwater beachrooftop deckquick walk to the beachrestaurants and shopsnever stay anywhere elselocation is greatperfect staywithin walking distanceminute walkstone crabrooms were very cleanfull size fridgechairs and umbrellas
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I am not one to EVER write reviews but I had to say something about my stay at the Blue Wave Motel. I have never experienced such great service and friendly people anywhere else! Gayle was so accommodating and made sure all our needs were met and we had everything we needed and our stay was pleasant. This was the first time we traveled with my youngest son Sebastian (who turned 1 year old the day we arrived) and I was very impressed that the motel had a pack and play we could use for him during our stay. I can not tell you enough how great these people are and we plan on returning every year as a family tradition. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a stress free vacation at the beach. We can't wait to go back and enjoy another family vacation with the Blue Wave Motel staff!

Room Tip: All their rooms are great so you can choose any of them! :)
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had such a great time staying at the Blue Wave motel. Gayle is wonderful and so friendly! Rodney is there to hlep with anything you need, including suggestions of great things to do in Clearwater Beach! The Tommy Bahama room is beautiful! I want to decorate my bathroom at home just like the one there! Prices are great for being a block from the beach! You can't beat the value!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great place. Very clean... looks like everything has been revamped. Very convenient and close to great restaurants. A three minute walk to the ocean... doesn't get any better unless you want to pay top dollar at the beachfront hotels. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Olarte
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed in the corner suite. It was nice to be on the end and have extra window. As the other reviews Gayle and Rodney are very friendly and helpful. It was a short walk to the beautiful beach, shops and dining. The suite was clean except for the floors...after walking around in socks for an hour...the bottoms were black (yuck). The bathroom did not have an outlet so you are not able to plug dryers etc in in the bathroom. Not the worst but nice to be able to get ready in the bathroom. Overall, its a nice place to stay if you don't want to be on the beach and have a kitchen to save some money on meals.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vacation100000
alan f, Manager at Blue Wave Motel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. Most guest feel like you, a nice place and nice price. Hope to see you soon.
Gayle

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Unit 1 was a sweet place, very clean & staff are very accommodating! I wanted a vintage feel motel & I got it! Not crowded or noisy! Very quiet. My only suggestion is to redo rooftop w new plants & clean. Great place for a couple or small family of 3-4. Kitchen is great, furniture is updated & new!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank CSmoth

The Staff at Blue Wave Motel thanks you for your great review. Most guests agree that the hotel has a great location. We hope to see you soon
Gayle