“Great food and service!”
Review of Yuki Japanese Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yuki Japanese Steakhouse
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My husband and I found Yuki's while planning our first family vacation. The food was wonderful and our server was awesome. The atmosphere was very relaxing, which was a bonus with our 2 month old son. The manager visited our table to ensure that we were happy with our meal. It was an easy 10 minute drive from our beach hotel and was away from the usual tourist hangouts. I would highly recommend Yuki's for visitors and locals. Wonderful experience!

1  Thank TylerFam

Reviewed February 25, 2011

My husband and I love to support independant restaurants. We have been going to Yuki for a couple years. Every time we have a Hibachi meal, the chef is very friendly, comedic and entertaining. Whenever we have outings with our friends and take them there they love it and want to go back again and again! The food is also consistenly delicious, flavorful and fresh. It is one of the best Japanese steak houses in the area. I threw a birthday party there for a friend and they were very accomodating.

1  Thank mplanier