“recently remodeled”

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Outside seating is ample, inside is spacious.
On a whim, I recently tried the Pumpkin Spice. It was really good, only my grande was only 3/4's full.
The service is generally only perfunctory.

If you're sightseeing, this is a good place to get a visual impression, because it's located in the heart of
downtown.
You can walk a couple of blocks in either direction and see most of what the town is about.
The old Capitol Theater is a few doors down.
There's an elite formal wear shop next door but I've never been there when its open.
For the most part, the town seems forsaken except for Starbucks.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This particular Starbucks is close to where I work, so I go there sometimes to pick up a quick lunch or to have an afternoon caffeine pick-me-up.
Despite only a few metered parking spots in close proximity to the store, I have never had a problem finding a place to park. However, if I wanted to go there to lounge and visit, I would park for free in the lot behind Tony's Pizzeria, which is across the street. ;)
Always, I have had wonderful service. Something about Starbuck's employees - and this location doesn't disappoint.
The quick sandwiches for lunch are always tasty and fresh - egg salad, turkey and swiss, chicken salad, panini --- the yogurt parfaits are always good --- and their chai teas are always good whether hot or cold.
My coffee preferences are nonfat quadruple venti lattes with ONLY 1 or 2 pumps of Pumpkin Spice!! Otherwise, give me a grande black eye with cream and I am set!

Only wish they offered better outdoor seating - don't know if that is possible on the sidewalk.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Try the Clover Brewed Coffee...It is great definitely worth the wait

Reviewed June 20, 2012

The curved ceiling over the coffee bar area is pretty, but amplifies the noise if you are seated nearby. We met for a brief business meeting, and I not only had a hard time hearing, but had a headache by the time we left. The blender was so very noisy, and dumped ice buckets even made a racket.
The coffee is fine; the service is fine. We probably should have sat outside.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Great staff, watch downtown wake up everyday, love the oatmeal. Read the St Pete Times on the sidewalk. You can walk to the municipal marina. Watch the dolphins. Home sweet home.