“Dancing on the Grill”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Kobe is a really good place for Tepanyaki style cooking and the also have Sushi if you like.

Kobe is a place where I know the service, food, food and atmosphere will be consistently good and will meet my expectations.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Went out witha large party for dinner. Had a good time and service was good. Had plenty of food and we even had the early bird specials. Restaurant was clean. I would eat here again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

There were 10 of us for a birthday celebration. The staff is very attentive and courteous. Drinks were refilled promptly. There was a TON of food and it was all very good. (they use quite a lot of butter when they cook - just fyi) Our chef was very talented and engaging.
We had beer and mixed drinks with dinner and the total was much less than we expected so that was great. We would definitely eat out here again. It's a good value, good for families and it was very clean.

1  Thank jmhesterkeeney
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a restaurant where they cook in front of you! Very reasonable prices on menu. I would reccommend to stop here on your holiday. Staff were excellent also.

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Ordered Lobster and filet. Lobster was ok. Filet was full of grizzel. Although the manager gave me $9 off the total bill. I would of rather paid full price for a nice meal.

1  Thank Mrbenfranklin

Been to Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!