“Family Favourite”

Ranked #13 of 700 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Voted best breakfast and lunch in Tampa Bay area. Diner style food. Southern charm.
Ottawa, Canada
“Family Favourite”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My family and I have been going to Maggie Mae's since I was about 7 years old, and a visit to Clearwater is never complete without it! I love this place! Great breakfast and everything tastges like home cooked food! The staff is always kind and friendly, which is very important to me.

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Homemade”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This place was fun. It was a small "hole in the wall" type place, but as may or may not know, those places tends to be the best. It was a bit of a wait depending on the time you came, but its worth it. When you walk in, you sign your name on a "Sign In" sheet and wait to be called. I recommend sitting outside (even though you may have to wait longer, but the view is gorgeous)

The food was GREAT. Its not your chain resturant taste (ie iHop), its really good home cooking. So if your in the mood for some homemade breakfast with lots of love, I'd recommend this place. What a nice feature is your can pretty much build any order you'd like.

Another thing to note is this place closes at 2:30, but who has breakfast after that time anyways right?

• Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Didn't care”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Went there this morning and after waiting 30 minutes with a one year old, I find out they had scratched our name off the waiting list. When I notified someone of this, there was no apology or a care. How you handle mistakes and treat people is priority to me. I'll never go back.

Clarkston, Michigan
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food tasted great with nice portions. Plus, we had an outside table overlooking the bay. All of the wait staff appeared to be very friendly.

• Visited February 2014
Monument
“Very good food, lousy service.”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The food was very good, the service was lousy. We had breakfast two mornings in row and were very unfortunate to get the same server both days. We would have ate there the third day but the wait was an hour, the first two days it was a half hour. Our waitress never smiled, never said hello, nothing but the basics. Your order please, what would you like to drink. Never, on both mornings did she stop and ask if everything was alright. I flagged her down twice with requests. Once she delivered the check that was it, she did not come back. She never cleared the dirty dishes. They would turn tables much quicker if they paid attention at the end.

• Visited February 2014