“Good Food, Great People”

Maggie Mae's Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #13 of 708 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Voted best breakfast and lunch in Tampa Bay area. Diner style food. Southern charm.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food was just good, my family ate here three mornings, each time we left satisfied. My eight year old cleaned his plate every time.... within walking distance of the Marriott.

There are newer reviews for Maggie Mae's Sunrise Cafe

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The Banana Foster French Toast was AWESOME!!!! It is sweet which makes it go perfect with a cup of coffee! They had a lot of options for breakfast. We got there at 8:00 am and we did not have to wait at all. I thought the service was good and quick. I will definitely eat here again if I'm in the area!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Excellent place to visit for a reasonably priced breakfast or lunch, large portions and great food.Handy if you are staying at the Marriott on Sand Key or in that area.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

You get a huge option of choices with prices being very reasonable. Service is great too. When you arrive sign the sheet & wait to be called. Sit inside or outside. It was a 5 minute walk from the Sheraton Sands Key hotel.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I walked here for breakfast this morning since it was right next to the Marriott where we are staying. You can sit outside on the deck looking over the bay or inside. The staff was very friendly and the menu had many choices for great prices. Our food was wonderful and the friendly, laid back atmosphere was great. We will definitely go back before we leave.