“Wonderful”

Maggie Mae's Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #15 of 690 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted best breakfast and lunch in Tampa Bay area. Diner style food. Southern charm.
bloomington, illinois
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

I was up early needed to get breakfast before a boat trip to Egmont so was a little early, they had not opened for business yet and a very nice gentleman let me wait and drink coffee until his servers came in. Breakfast was wonderful, service was great. We went back on the last day of our trip they were open this time:) and everything was just as good the second time. We will return.

• Visited October 2011

Clearwater, Fl
“Good Food, Fair price, wonderful view so, so service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

End of a server's shift is never a good time to go to any eatery. Maggie's was no exception. Food was really good, fries were perfect. With only 4 people in the whole place, the service should have been perfect. Well it was typical diner service. No slight intended by me. Just not very good service.
The food was really good, my friend ordered a turkey Ruben, not real sure if it was or not, but nicely done. Club sandwich was exactly as it should be. The kitchen knows its stuff.

• Visited September 2011
Merseyside
“Exceptional from beginning to end”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

My wife and I have just come back from honeymoon. We were staying at the nearby Sheraton and a member of their staff tipped us off that this was a good place to try.

And they were spot on. We went for five of the seven days we stayed. The servers made us feel very welcome and valued and I could point to several different items (eggs benedict, signature hash and the four item omelette to name three) which offer phenomenal value and on each occasion sorted us out pretty much until tea time. Endless coffee refills and generally very unhurried. Fantastically enjoyable experience every day which I cannot fault.

Though we didn't take it up you can also enjoy breakfast outside overlooking the harbour. There was a queue on the Sunday morning but believe me it is worth hanging on.

Full marks on all counts. If you happen to be staying at the Sheraton I strongly advise you to dodge their ridiculously overpriced fare in favour of this place - within 200 yards or so walk.

If we come back there is only one place we will visit for breakfast and its here.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Steve_Faulkner
Ideford, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

We had breakfast here and it was great. Good atmosphere, lovely service and amazing food.

“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

My girlfriends and I got away from the kids and husbands one morning for breakfast and we were SO happy with our choice! The pancakes were unbeleivable! Small outdoor seating section, but good ocean view!

• Visited July 2011