“First-Timers”

The Segway Adventure
Ranked #4 of 83 Tours in Clearwater
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to Discover Clearwater Beach is on a Segway! Call ahead to book your reservations.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 26, 2014

After a brief "lesson" from Jean, the wife and I were off on our "adventure," gliding along the beach, ascending steep paths along the causeway with beautiful views of Clearwater Beach,
and even riding into quiet suburban neighborhoods to admire beautiful homes. To say the experience was wonderful is understating just how much fun we had. It truly was an ADVENTURE. When we returned after what seemed like a few minutes ( actually a couple hours ), our little group was unanimous in feeling that it had ended too soon. We totally enjoyed this new experience. It was fun,fun,fun and we felt confident and capable in operating our segways. We have often considered doing this before, but now we are so glad we took a Segway here and had such an awesome time. This won't be our last time, I assure you!!

All reviews
"great tour"
in 30 reviews
"clearwater beach"
in 78 reviews
"great teacher"
in 12 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 11 reviews
in 54 reviews
"historic"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We did our first ever Segway tour and had a blast. We live in Clearwater and have done pretty much every touristy thing you can do here, but this was one of the most fun things we have done in a very long time. When you first get on the Segway it's a little shaky, but you adapt to it quickly. Jean is a great teacher and had all 7 on the tour up and running in about 10 minutes. The tour over the causeway and into historic Clearwater was beautiful and she gives you a few stops to rest. One word of advice, wear very comfortable shoes (with supports) because your feet naturally want to tense up to keep your balance even though you don't need to do this. Your Segway is very easy to balance on. My feet were killing me after a few minutes until I got off the Segway and relaxed them. Once I got back on and stopped squeezing them, I was very comfortable. I have family coming in July and we already plan to book another tour with her. If you have any desire to try one of these, I highly recommend using this company.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was our first time on a segway tour and though I was initially a little skeptical about safety, I was confident soon after the training was completed. The segway is very easy to use indeed and sssooo much fun! Jean was wonderful...very patient and did everything to make our tour a memorable one. The route she took us on was absolutely breathtaking. Its a must-do thing in Clear water!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had a blast with our out of town guests. As residents, we had not experienced this type of adventure before, and FRED our guide, was amazingly wonderful. Catered to us and was just terrific. Would do it again in a heartbeat!!