“Fun on two wheels!”

The Segway Adventure
Ranked #3 of 78 Tours in Clearwater
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to Discover Clearwater Beach is on a Segway! Call ahead to book your reservations.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
NE Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun on two wheels!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I went on The Segway Adventure due to the great reviews on Tripadvisor.com as well as an urging form friends who went on a Segway tour in Chicago. This was our first time and we would highly recommend it! Fred, our guide, was wonderful, safety-conscious and very good at getting us introduced to the Segways. The tour was just right...great sites and the length was perfect. Fred also took some great pictures of us up on the bridge.

Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant tour with Fred - best way to see the 'hidden' Clearwater”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I did the 'Segway Adventure' with my 13 year old son last week. We were lucky enough to have Fred as an instructor and guide and be part of a very small group that afternoon. Fred had us up and on the machines in no time and within a few minutes our confidence had soared and we were off. Fred led us on a great tour along the Beach Walk around the marina and over the Causeway into a beautiful historic residential district of 'old' Clearwater. Fred took great pictures of us using my own camera and was full of really interesting anecdotes and facts about the area and life in Florida generally. There were two short breaks both at stunning viewpoints. My son loved the tour and said it was one of the best things we did on our three week trip. Can't recommend it highly enough..!

Visited August 2013
Indianapolis
“Segway Jean - She's the best.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had never seen a Segway before nor could I even spell it.
This is a great experience and easy to learn. Jean is a tremendous
instructor and very patient. We loved the stop at the causeway
and the historical district. Look forward to a return trip this
Turkey Day. Want to do the Sunset trip.
Best wishes to you Jean. Judd and Sondra.

Visited July 2013
“Fantastic - two days running”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The Segway Adventure was on my and daughter Sophie's "to do" list whilst in Clearwater. We had such a great time with Jean on the Monday that we just had to do it again.......the next day..... Its that good!

It was a pleasure to be quickly taught how to ride by Jean and then head off for a fantastic time. Its hard to put into words but for two trips a 48 year old dad and a 15 year old daughter having some real quality bonding time just having fun and laughing like a couple of kids.......we had such a awesome time which we will talk about the for years to come. There is lots to do in Clearwater - but this was our highlight......try it and it will be yours too.

Overland Park, Kansas
“Excellent tour!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This tour was a highlight of our family vacation! The segways were easy to learn and fun to ride. We enjoyed seeing the historic district and the view from the causeway. Jean was friendly and welcoming. Our college age children enjoyed the afternoon as much as my husband and I. The Segway Adventure was fun way to see the sights.