“Great home base for a week in Clearwater Beach!”
other traveler has booked this property
Orange Blossom/Key Lime, Bright and tropical. Heated pool, walk to the beach, relaxing and fun.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room
One of the two pools for your fun in the sun!
Nice covered porch for watching the world go by
King Size Bed
Plenty of sun and shade
Wow, that looks inviting
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
pharmd125
Bloomington, IL
“Great home base for a week in Clearwater Beach!”
Reviewed March 28, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for a week at the end of March. Booking the rental was easy via email and had great communication with Teresa via email and during our stay. Check in and check out were extremely easy. You are two blocks from Clearwater beach - a reasonable walk with beach gear in hand. The Palm Pavillion and Frenchy's Rockaway are just as close. The marina and Pier 60 are about a 15-20 minute walk (with children) away - very manageable, especially with stops for ice cream.
The beds were very comfortable - the rooms were bright and cheery. It was great with small kids to have someplace to do an easy breakfast or lunch or two - with great restaurants nearby to get meals at so you can actually enjoy your vacation! Beach towels were provided, the kitchen was well stocked with dishes and appliances. There are multiple barbecue grills at the complex. While the pools are smaller, they were perfect for my six and nine year old to splash around in and enjoy. Beach chairs and an umbrella were available to take down to the beach. It was a lovely quiet oasis - on a day when the wind at the beach made it a little too gritty to enjoy - it was simply a cooling breeze by the pool. The landscaping does the give the property a resort feel. The bungalows are older but are very well maintained. The wi-fi worked perfectly well in our unit.

Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Mar 29, 2015
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review. We are very pleased you liked the Orange Blossom accommodation, the two heated pools and our location on Clearwater Beach. It is easy to walk everywhere and very close to the beach. It sounds like the family enjoyed exploring the many activities and restaurants very near by. Pier 60 is always a big hit for entertainment, shopping and fishing. We hope to host your family again. Ice cream is on us next time! Thank you, Teresa and Max.
ata22dde
Belvidere, Illinois
“TOP NOTCH”
Reviewed January 8, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Traveling with 22 people (14 being kids) is always a challenge. We were welcomed by Theresa and her Husband. We had everything we needed from Beach towels to Beach chairs. The accommodations were so clean. We enjoyed our nightly swims after a quick walk to the beach.... The location was superb. These cottage are really a gem and perfect for families and large groups. We will be back again...

Liked best: Location
Glenville, N.Y.
“WONDERFUL STAY!!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

This was our second time staying here. The first time we rented Mango Tango. This time we wanted to rent one of the larger cottages and we chose Key Lime Sweet and had a fantastic time! The cottages are very clean and comfortable. The king bed was so comfortable! We're embarrassed to admit it but we slept close to 10 hours each night! This vacation was for much needed R&R & we certainly got it.
Teresa and Max are very gracious hosts. You can just tell that they take great pride in their property and go out of their way to make sure their guests are happy. They provide beach towels & chairs to take to the beach which was just great! The pools, grounds & cottages are fantastic! All within walking distance to everything.
Thank you Teresa & Max for another great stay! We will be back!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Carmel W
Belfast,N.Ireland
“Impeccable! The cottage was gorgeous...clean,comfortable, bright...just gorgeous”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

My condo was the Coconut Cabana...a sister cottage to the Orange Blossom. Due to travel delays I arrived late in the evening & literally fell into the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in!
I woke next morning & found myself in a bright, comfortable, home from home. Coffee was provided & I had mine sitting by one of the two pools in our backyard...bliss. The wall around the cottage was covered in delightful scented honeysuckle....I left the door open every chance I could get, just to enjoy the smell.
The cottage was so clean......I could not fault anything....& being just five minutes walk from the beach & a fifteen minute stroll from shops & restaurants it is perfectly placed.
The owners, Max & Teresa were delightful, and eager to make sure we enjoyed our break....I thank them for their hospitality, & hope to return in the not too distant future.
A point to note....my deposit for breakages was refunded to my account almost before I got back to Ireland....now that's what I call service!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peaceful feel to the condo
Liked least: That I hadn't booked for longer!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
ManikMan
“I highly recommend the key line sweet! I will return through the years to come!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

A great self sufficient condo, just off the beating path away from the hustle and bustle. However just a short walk from everything! Less than 5 min walk to the beach and a favorite Palm Pavillion beach restaurant and bar. For the price I don't think you will find anything close to better! Take it from me... I've been there.

Ireland
Reviewed April 26, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 26, 2014
Thank you Gerry and family for taking the time to post such a thorough review (still on US time??). We are so glad you enjoyed yourselves and found so many of the local activities fun for the family. The recreation center is a fantastic amenity, so close by and economical for everything it offers.
Clearwater Beach misses you already and we look forward to having you back soon (two weeks next time)!
We will toast to the sunset for you tonight, Cheers, Teresa and Max
MI
Reviewed April 25, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Apr 25, 2014
Thank you Mike and family! So glad the family enjoyed their spring break at our cottage. We look forward to hosting the family again.

Cheers! Teresa and Max
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing