“Beyond Pleased! Will be recommending to all...”
other traveler has booked this property
Orange Blossom/Key Lime, Bright and tropical. Heated pool, walk to the beach, relaxing and fun.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room
One of the two pools for your fun in the sun!
Nice covered porch for watching the world go by
King Size Bed
Plenty of sun and shade
Wow, that looks inviting
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Carrollga...
Brooklyn
“Beyond Pleased! Will be recommending to all friends...”
Reviewed May 14, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

I'm very happy to write such a glowing review of Cyprus Ave. Cottages. Prior to booking, I did quite a bit of research and combed the reviews of several rentals in the Clearwater Beach area. I liked the idea of this "cottage" option as it has kitchen, 2 bedrooms, nice living area--the reviews I read were very good. I booked the Lazy Lemon Cottage for my husband and 3 year old for 7 days.

What a find! The pictures don't do this adorable cottage justice. The proprietors keep these cottages immaculate and have thought of everything one would need for a perfect beach vacations. extra towels, beach chairs, completely stocked kitchen (not food, but cooking utensils), a very comfortable livingroom with cable, books, DVDs,. The Lazy Lemon has central AC. There are two pools surrounded by lovely gardens. It's perfect for families or couples. We noticed that the familes with children congregated to one pool and couples without children congregated to the other pool--everyone was happy! I would consider coming here with my girlfriends. I would give this a 5 out of 5--it completely exceeded my high expectations. The wi fi was slightly spotty, but that was just one day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ohio

Reviewed December 8, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Brighton England
Reviewed December 7, 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
GA
Reviewed July 14, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Ireland
Reviewed July 11, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing