“LOVED IT!”

Chute Em Up Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Float high above Clearwater Beach. Breathtaking views of Clearwater,Caladesi,and Sandkey. Two parasailing flights to choose from 800 or 1000 feet. Stay dry or get dipped in the water.Land and take off right off the back of the boat. All of our vessels are U.S. Coast Guard certified. All of our captains are licensed. Highest parasail flight in Clearwater Beach. Open every day weather permitting. large 12 passenger parasail boats. We can accommodate large groups.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My niece forced me to do it. She is 16 and pulled the "But your my aunt and I really want to do this with you!" ARGH! I'm terrified of heights. Parasailing is nothing I've ever had a desire to do - and I'm not unadventurous - it just seems like a bad idea to to let a parachute tied to a string hold you in the air!

The staff was fantastic - the Captain driving the boat was knowledgeable and funny. The guy strapping us to the parachute was funny and entertaining. He knew I was terrified and forced me to go first. I'm SO glad he did! I enjoyed the rest of the boat ride so much more AFTER I had gotten it over with!

We did 800 feet -- that was to high for me -- 600 would have been perfect. At 800 ft (My niece insisted we do 800) I had to close my eyes and go to my happy place. At 600 feet I was looking around and really enjoying myself. I can't believe how much fun I had and I'd love to do it again -- but only if the staff was as friendly and entertaining as those two were!

3  Thank bizeliz
There are newer reviews for Chute Em Up Parasail

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We decided to go parasailing for the first time ever. Since my husband chickened out is was only myself and 2 girls. They were 7 and 8 years old. The 2 guys that took us out were very nice and even pointed out dolphins for us and at one point stopped the boat so we could watch them playing. They thoroughly explained everything about our experience and safety. Even my kids understood exactly what the were supposed to do and what to expect. We had a great time and they used our camera to take lots of pictures for us. Thank you Chute Em Up!

1  Thank Jeanne H
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great fun, affordable, unforgetable experience, mention the coupon online at their site and get $5 per person off. The captain and first mate were great too. Suitable for all ages, my girls are 7 and 9 and my wife and I accompanied them on the great trip up!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Before I get into the actual experience of parasailing I wanted to take a moment to talk about the excellent service that we received. We were already at the pier for another attraction in Clearwater and decided to stop by and make our reservations for the next day. Even though we didn't have the coupon we printed from their website with us they still honored it, which I thought was a nice gesture, but then unfortunately on the day of the trip we arrived to the pier 8 minutes late. The boat had waited as long as they could but with other customers on board they had to leave. Once we got to the pier the crew radio'ed out to the ship and caught them just in time to turn around and scoop us up. It wasn't the greatest customer service gesture in history but it was a big deal to us. We were very grateful. The crew on the ship was professional and fun. This was our first time and they made us feel safe and we absolutely enjoyed having them as our crew. Parasailing was incredible, we were 600 feet above the water and could see downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg all at the same time. Taking off from the back of the boat was easy and not scary at all, we just lifted right off the boat from a seated position and instantly we were airborne. Once in the air it was incredibly peaceful and the views were spectacular. We definitely will do it again. By the way, bring your camera on the boat, if you're as lucky as we were the other groups on the boat can all take turns taking each other's pictures while you're on the ride.

1  Thank jrs219
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our family of 4 went on the boat. My 11 year old daughter was scared, but she really enjoyed herself. My husband liked it, but thought it was boring. I loved it! Our 4 year old daughter wanted to parasail, but she had to settle for a boat ride. I liked getting out on the water. It was expensive, but the price was similar to other parasailing adventures nearby.