“Done this w/ my wife and two kids”

Chute Em Up Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Float high above Clearwater Beach. Breathtaking views of Clearwater,Caladesi,and Sandkey. Two parasailing flights to choose from 800 or 1000 feet. Stay dry or get dipped in the water.Land and take off right off the back of the boat. All of our vessels are U.S. Coast Guard certified. All of our captains are licensed. Highest parasail flight in Clearwater Beach. Open every day weather permitting. large 12 passenger parasail boats. We can accommodate large groups.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great fun, affordable, unforgetable experience, mention the coupon online at their site and get $5 per person off. The captain and first mate were great too. Suitable for all ages, my girls are 7 and 9 and my wife and I accompanied them on the great trip up!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Before I get into the actual experience of parasailing I wanted to take a moment to talk about the excellent service that we received. We were already at the pier for another attraction in Clearwater and decided to stop by and make our reservations for the next day. Even though we didn't have the coupon we printed from their website with us they still honored it, which I thought was a nice gesture, but then unfortunately on the day of the trip we arrived to the pier 8 minutes late. The boat had waited as long as they could but with other customers on board they had to leave. Once we got to the pier the crew radio'ed out to the ship and caught them just in time to turn around and scoop us up. It wasn't the greatest customer service gesture in history but it was a big deal to us. We were very grateful. The crew on the ship was professional and fun. This was our first time and they made us feel safe and we absolutely enjoyed having them as our crew. Parasailing was incredible, we were 600 feet above the water and could see downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg all at the same time. Taking off from the back of the boat was easy and not scary at all, we just lifted right off the boat from a seated position and instantly we were airborne. Once in the air it was incredibly peaceful and the views were spectacular. We definitely will do it again. By the way, bring your camera on the boat, if you're as lucky as we were the other groups on the boat can all take turns taking each other's pictures while you're on the ride.

1  Thank jrs219
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our family of 4 went on the boat. My 11 year old daughter was scared, but she really enjoyed herself. My husband liked it, but thought it was boring. I loved it! Our 4 year old daughter wanted to parasail, but she had to settle for a boat ride. I liked getting out on the water. It was expensive, but the price was similar to other parasailing adventures nearby.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This was a great time! If you come to Clearwater Beach, you have to do this! It is a beautiful view of the Clearwater...so peaceful, and serene.

2  Thank Louise G
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My wife is terrified of heights and she loved the experience. All of the staff are very friendly, thoughtful and safety conscience. The entire process of going up and coming back down was stress free and the boat driver possess amazing skills, if you only want to dip a toe in the water he can accomplish that. You also want to take advantage of the photo option, well worth the extra cost. Again, if you've never done this, this is a great company to experience your first time.