“Superlative! Great stay!”

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #9 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Treated like a queen and king, my husband and I enjoyed a great room, overlooking the beach! The room was extremely clean, modern and comfortable. The staff were are very friendly and helpful. We had a great time! Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BusybeeNC
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

I’m delighted that you and your husband had such an amazing experience at our resort. Your feedback regarding your room and the staff is greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Clearwater!

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights in a Delux King room. First the room is HUGE! All of the space was perfect with children. Having a full kitchen is a very nice perk as eating out while on vacation gets old. The coffee in room was nice and we appreciated the to go cups. The bed was comfy although the comforter smelled a little musty. Our balcony was also huge. Loved the view of the water and the pretty pool. The bathroom has a ton of space. I loved the separate shower. Due to the design of the door it did allow for water to leak all over the floor. As this is a beach hotel having extra towels in the room would be nice as you want to shower to get all of that gorgeous white sand off of you before crawling into bed. I absolutely loved having a laundry room on my floor and it was free! For a family with young children this is perfect. The location is perfect! It's an easy walk to all of the shops and restaurants as well as the marina and pier. The staff here deserves kudos as well! Everyone from valet, front desk and housekeeping were pleasant and professional! Will stay here on my next visit to Clearwater and highly recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable stay in a beautiful hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank STLWildflower
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our property. It’s fantastic to read that you and your family and an amazing experience. I’m glad that you found your room to be well appointed. We have very spacious guestrooms that have the fully equipped kitchens and balconies with beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff letting them know that you found them to be very pleasant and professional. Your recommendation is our greatest compliment. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Clearwater!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed here by default (we normally stay at the Sandpearl-long story!).
We enjoyed having the full size refrigerator and microwave in the room. Great to keep beverages, snacks and left overs. The place is clean and beautiful. The staff were great.
Restaurant over prices as are most in hotel restaurants.
$25 fee for 'acitivities' seems a bit high for one towel and a pool chair. Beach chairs and umbrella could be offered.
But great overall.

Room Tip: Any view is great- gulf or bay side!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Roseann M
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your first visit at our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed our kitchenettes in the room. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This Hyatt exceeded my expectations on every level. The pool, the beach, the service, the food was excellent, and I've stayed all over the world. I left a nearby hotel that was free (with points) because of numerous problems, had to pay for the Hyatt, but I was not disappointed one iota! Breakfast buffet was the best I've ever seen. Coming back in October for stay #2! Loved the free washer/dryer use, and the clean towels you can even take to the beach.

Room Tip: Deluxe Ocean view the best for quiet, and less hall traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our property with us. It’s a delight to read that you had an excellent stay. I’m glad that you enjoyed the service and found the food to be excellent. We have a great property that has a lot to offer our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again in October!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Although I already reviewed this hotel last year, I have stayed again 5-6 times since then, and this is my place of choice for Tampa/St.Pete.

Great views, great rooms, close to beaches, close to work, I am a returning customer!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for your review. We're always delighted to hear what keeps our guests coming back. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I never review a hotel before I check out, but I was too excited to share my experience. My new husband and I decided instead of a traditional honeymoon we would go on a " road trip adventure" so to speak. We drove almost 8 hours in from the panhandle and were so tired we couldn't think straight. Being spontaneous, we decided we would book at this hotel on Clearwater Beach. The immediate, welcoming, first class treatment given at check-in by Nick and Jess was refreshing . I have not had a better greeting from any hotel I have stayed at in the past. It really felt as if they were happy to see us and appreciated our service. Within 20 minutes of check in I had to call to add another night because of these guys. The icing on the cake for us was after searching for our bank card and rental car keys, just losing our minds from tiredness, there was a champagne amenity at our door with a card saying " a little something to help us relax" . Perfect timing, Nick!I haven't even explored the property yet, but already know I will definitely come back for the first class service

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. We're thrilled to hear Nick and Jess were able to help you feel comfortable and relaxed after the long drive. Please feel free to contact us if you need any future assistance.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

They Hyatt is in a perfect place with in walking distance to the beach, shops, restaurants. And if you wish to go further away they can call the trolly that picks you up and all you do is tip! Their rooms were simple yet elegant. Everything was very clean. Would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank californiagirl1014
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our property. We have a great location that is right across from the beach and within walking distance to several shops and restaurants. We have very spacious guestrooms that come with fully equipped kitchens and balconies. Your recommendation is our greatest compliment. I hope we can welcome you back to our property in the near future!