Our group of 7 Phillies fans stayed here in March. We had 4 rooms. We were pretty happy that we found this place. Suzanne, the manager, was very helpful. She even provided us with beach towels and some chairs.
The view of the bay is beautiful. Five Palms is about a 5 to 7 minute walk to Frenchy's or the Palm Pavillion.
The Jolly Trolley stops right in front of the hotel that took us to the games and back.
The rooms were very nice and clean.
We would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Palms is located 2 blocks from the beach and close to all the shopping, restaurants, activities, AND home of "Winter" the dolphin. We feature: - Waterfront views - Boat slip rentals - Heated pool - Bicycles - Boat dock - Beach chairs/umbrellas - Barbecue grills - Laundry facilitiesEach unit has a poolside view, Wireless internet, Cable TV, and Sleeper sofa. All bedding, linens, and start-up soaps are provided.The Jolly Trolley stops in front of Five Palms and will take you to many adjoining cities. Come enjoy a relaxing and affordable vacation at Five Palms. We look forward to meeting you - We know you will love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Five Palms Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Palms Condominium Resort
- Five Palms Condominium Hotel Clearwater