We've been to Clearwater Beach 7 times over the years & this may be the best value we've ever experienced. This is one of the old hotels from the past that has been renovated and turned in to small condos. It was very clean and well kept with everything you need to stay a weekend or a month. Suzanne the manager could not have been better. She is full of energy and obviously takes pride in maintaining the property. This is not the Hilton but if you're traveling on a budget & don't like to waste money on the place you sleep & shower this is it. It would be a great place for a family reunion. Two blocks to the beach & you can walk to some great restaurants. We will Return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Palms is located 2 blocks from the beach and close to all the shopping, restaurants, activities, AND home of "Winter" the dolphin. We feature: - Waterfront views - Boat slip rentals - Heated pool - Bicycles - Boat dock - Beach chairs/umbrellas - Barbecue grills - Laundry facilitiesEach unit has a poolside view, Wireless internet, Cable TV, and Sleeper sofa. All bedding, linens, and start-up soaps are provided.The Jolly Trolley stops in front of Five Palms and will take you to many adjoining cities. Come enjoy a relaxing and affordable vacation at Five Palms. We look forward to meeting you - We know you will love it here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Five Palms Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Palms Condominium Resort
- Five Palms Condominium Hotel Clearwater