“Nice place & nice price!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Limited Clearwater Hotel and Suites

Ramada Limited Clearwater Hotel and Suites
Ranked #77 of 95 Hotels in Clearwater
Wilmington, Delaware
“Nice place & nice price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for the second time. When we go back to Clearwater, we will stay here again. I don't care what the reviews say. It's a nice place. Staff is friendly. Continental breakfast is ok. Beds are very comfy! If you plan on spending your whole vacation in your room - then you can go down the street to a more expensive hotel. It's not a fancy place but neither is the price. This is in a safe area and great location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
LARGO
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

when I booked this room I thought what a great price! I should have remembered you get what you pay for! All night long doors where slamming, people yelling, loud knocking on doors and cars outside your window slamming their doors! The room itself was clean but the bedspread was itchy and old and stained.
The bottom line is no sleep here and I was more than glad to check out and pay more at the local Hampton Inn!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

TAMPA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

We needed a place to stay near Coachman Park so we could take a cab to / from the Clearwater Jazz Holiday. If we go again, we will stay at this hotel.

Staff was very friendly, room was clean, king bed was surprisingly comfortable as well.

The only con was, they had provided coffee pack's but no coffee maker,....odd...but we resolve that and went to the office and got coffee there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

MELBOURNE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Internet was terrible!
Outside needed painting badly
To me it look run down like a motel 8 on outside
Inside was nice, but felt like a low class hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

RUTHERFORDTON
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I love the fact that Ramada Inns have refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms. However, the owners of this particular Ramada Inn needs to understand that refrigerators that do not have power going to them and are closed tight get real musty. Also, when cleaning a room you would think that the existing of clothes and things all over the room would suggest that the occupant has not yet checked out. So before they unplugged the refrigerator (which since the room was apparently still occupied they shouldn't have done anyway) they should have checked to see if there was food in it. I was a bitunhappy when I arrived back at my room late after having been in meetings all day to discover that my key had been canceled. But I was very unhappy the next morning when I went to get my breakfast out of the refrigerator to learn that it had been unplugged the day before. I had to throw out all my food because it had been unrefrigerated all that time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business