Ramada Limited Clearwater Hotel and Suites
  • Beachfront
$168
$152
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$145
$115
  • Beachfront
$201
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$146
$386
$289
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsplace to staylaundry roomexcellent stayfront desk staffbeds were comfortableirmahurricane
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My husband and I booked this hotel for 2 nights. We checked in and checked right back out. The room was a dump and it was stinky. Paint was peeling from the walls and it smelled musty. When I checked the internet the rooms did not look anything like the room we got. Their internet pictures are deceiving and false advertisement. The owner "Mona" assured me I would get a refund of the one night that I was charged for checking in. That has been over a month ago and 3 phone calls later and still no refund. I will never stay at another Ramada again.

Room Tip: Before checking in ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2012

This hotel charged my credit card $20 claiming two missing towels. I have traveled all over the world and stated at much nicer places. This place was a dump compared but unfortunately, it was a holiday weekend and was limited choices of accommodation. I've made a minimum of 5 phonecalls including the day of checkout as I saw the charge the same day on my account. The claim was ridiculous! Did not even use all of the towels and what was used, was left bundled on the counter. They were supposed to credit my account and still haven't seen it appear on my account. There are so many people who don't pay a close of an attention to their billing statement details and can only imagine what these people get away with. Besides the place being noisy and a dump, I will never stay there again. The $20 may be a small amount, but it is the principle. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed 5 nights here. We could have stayed up the street at a nicer place but would have had higher rates. This was a 2 room suite hotel with a full kitchen. Beds were very comfortable! The hotel staff was friendly. Daily maid service. The continental breakfast was good. Perfect location close to the beach! The people who made the previous comments must have spent their entire vacation in their room. The hotel was everything we needed. If you want a nicer place you'll need to spend more money and go somewhere else. The only thing that this hotel needs is to clean the carpets. We will stay here again. If you want a nice, safe and affordable place...this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The previous reviews were not to good but for the prices this was a great place to stay. the pool was great,service was awesome and the breakfast was continental and was acceptable and was what was expected, All in all this was a great place to stay and really reasonable pricing. Thanks

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We just needed a place to stay for one night after a day at the beach and before going fishing out of Clearwater, so this hotel was perfect. We didn't want to pay a lot and needed at least three beds, so the two-room suite was great - two queen beds in one very large room, and a sofabed in the kitchen/living room area.

The room was very clean, no odors and good quality beds and linens. The bathroom was large and nice. Parking was very convenient, and despite its location on the main drag, the room was very quiet. We didn't use the pool, but the pool area was nice and other guests were enjoying it.

Breakfast was just what we needed before heading out very early - toast, bagels, danish, cereal and milk, coffee, juice. Everything was fresh, clean and orderly.

If you are looking for a clean and convenient family-friendly room at a good price, this is it.