“Tastebud heaven!”

Wildflower Cafe
Ranked #16 of 697 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A delightful neighborhood cafe serving breakfast, lunch and Sunday brunch in a casual, yet upscale atmosphere. Dine inside or outside on our dog-friendly deck.
Pensacola, Florida
“Tastebud heaven!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Talk about top-notch food! WOW! I had a cup of the tomato soup, and a chicken salad for lunch, and this was one of the best lunches I have ever had. You can see the attention to detail and taste the quality ingredients used in the meals. My lunch came with fresh fruit and every piece was tasty and perfect. The fresh, buttermilk biscuit that was included came with honey butter and was a nice added touch. I enjoyed the peach tea too!We will be back, not only for the food, but the outstanding service as well.

• Visited May 2014

Palm Harbor, FL
“Quaint, cute, fresh and tasty.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Tucked away behind some office buildings on Ft Harrison near the hospital is a little gem. A lovely, healthy menu with fresh selections and a small bakery all made in house. I so wanted to give it 5 stars. But I couldn't. While I had my choice of 20 different teas, the water wasn't hot, the tea pot wasn't full and I had to ask for cream and honey. The honey was from Publix. It was crystallized. Disappointing. I was prepared to be disappointed with the lunch, but I was delighted. Tomato Basil soup was amazing! Turkey croissant and portobello mushroom sandwiches were excellent. Carrot cake to go home was as good as mine. We will be back! I won't order hot tea. :(

Indianapolis, United States
“Lost in Clearwater, stumbled upon!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have to tell you this, I've been in Florida for 5 days, my BF & I got a little lost and were hungry and he had to find a restroom. Stumbled upon this charming cafe and had the best food that we have had on our entire trip! It's obvious why I saw so many folks picking up large catering orders!

I had a fabulous breakfast entree which was the perfect portion and at a fair price, unlike another breakfast place I had been to the previous day with a platter that would serve a dozen hungry sailors, and a price tag to go along! You can't recycle breakfast food!

Not especially an egg connoisseur, but these were the best scrambled eggs I've ever had!

Well done Wildflower Cafe!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Leann E
Indiana
“Tasty lunch with the ladies”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This cafe has a descriptive menu of the food items. Our meals were well presented. Chicken salad served on dark greens, variety of fruit in cup, fresh raw vegetables, maple dressing, and home made biscuits with flavored butter. This was a busy restaurant but the service flowed well. The restroom was clean with lotion provided. Plenty of parking. Had about a 10 minute wait. Offered different flavored teas, beer, and wine. There was some outside seating. Prices ranged around $9.00-15.00. The carrot cake which I took home was delicious topped with walnuts and cream cheese icing. I was told that everything is prepared in the restaurant. The waitress was friendly. The only thing she reached across the table to serve, collect the menus, and our checks. There is a cute gift shop in the same building.

• Visited April 2014
Tampa, Florida
“So Charming”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Come for the charming atmosphere and stay for the amazing tomato-basil soup, quiche, salads & sandwiches. And come back for breakfast and dine upon waffles and omelets.