“yummy”

Wildflower Cafe
Ranked #8 of 690 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A delightful neighborhood cafe serving breakfast, lunch and Sunday brunch in a casual, yet upscale atmosphere. Dine inside or outside on our dog-friendly deck.
Rutland, Ohio
“yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

so close we walked. so good we went back every morning, regretted having to leave so early that we missed one more fabulous breakfast

Visited March 2014
1 Thank cmcd2014

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC FOOD AND TERRIFIC SERVICE!! The cookies/pastries are delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

We went up to the Clear water area for two nights, we viewed restaurants to eat at through Trip Advisor and I must say I had a great experience at Wild Flower!! I could not believe the amount of overhead walking in and out through them doors. We ordered our sandwiches and within 5 minute we had our food, which was the swiss/baked ham/boars kind with honey mustard!! IT WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD! Fantastic and very creative. We will sure be back!

This is me and my hunny's favorite place in the whole Tampa area so far!! DELICIOUS

1 Thank FloridaBum0407
Clearwater, Florida
“fantastic breakfast spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

stopped after church along with many others. Excellent variety and beautiful meal presentation. Great service and coffee cup was never empty. Looking forward to going back and trying other items

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The best breakfast you will ever have !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Well this was my girlfriend and I second time here. the first was a lil over a year ago when we ventured off in clearwater, FL looking for breakfast. at that time we knew this was a great place and we couldn't wait to come back.
A little over a year later we returned to Clearwater and couldn't wait to eat at Wildflower Cafe. We were happy to find that what we had last time was still the same great tasting food and nothing changed (turkey sausage, eggs, grits, biscuit, coffee, fresh orange juice) ! Also this time I tried their famous BAKED FRENCH TOAST OMG simply tasty and I can see why they are famous for it.
I want you to know that everything is homemade fresh. We came back 2 days later to bring my girlfriends grandparents and her great aunt and husband. not once did we have a bad piece of anything down to the coffee and the best picked fruit on the side. The breakfast was so good we didn't stop hearing about for days later from the grandparents and great aunt...haha especially the biscuits and grits...they are rather delicious.
There is a small outside seating area which is cute and dog friendly. I must warn you, if you don't get there early, you will wait especially on Sunday. We cant wait for our next visit, not only for a vacation in the sun but also for wildflower cafe...so worth it !

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We were in the area and decided to try it. So glad we did! The food was delicious, esp the waffles! Cute atmosphere too. If we're ever in the area again, we'll definitely go back!