“Exelent italian food and wine”
Review of Forlini's

Forlini's
Ranked #94 of 695 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: FORLINI FAMILY owned and operated restaurant on Clearwater Beach since 1981. We offer authentic Italian Cuisine, an Award Winning Wine List and Full Liquor Bar.
Oslo, Norway
“Exelent italian food and wine”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We were in Clearwater for a week and had four nights at this excellent italian restaurant. The food here is fantastic and they serve some wonderful italian spescialities like 'osso bucco', 'saltimbocca', 'lamb shops' and 'lasagne' - we tried them all and highly recomend these choices. They also have a rich and good winelist to choose from. Service is all from very caring to unantending - depending on your waitor. But all the good food makes this all in all a highly recomended place to go!

1 Thank AsmundL

Hawthorne, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Came for dinner with my daughter while on vacation. It's a quaint restaurant run by a local family. The layout is simple with a bar off to the side with a tv. Upscale setting, but not ostentatious nor pretentious. Great menu with several interesting and original items. My meal was excellent, but felt it did not quite carry the flavor promised on the menu. Our waiter made the night. It did take more time than expected, but meals are individually made and the setting is that made to spend time over dinner, and not to rushed out. I would return to try other items on the menu.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank mpe12
Litchfield, Connecticut
“Good food. Nice Atmosphere ”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We had the veal parm. And veal picatta both good but not quite like back home in Connecticut. If your looking for a nice atmosphere and good food stop by this place. The prices are a bit on the higher end for the portions. Waitstaff was very nice.

2 Thank Sadiegirl2014
Seminole, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great restaurant!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Eating here was a great dining experience! I had dinner with my fiance and her parents. Her parents were very impressed with the atmosphere, food and service. They told me they would be eating there whenever they went to Clearwater Beach. I had suggested we eat there and after geting such great food and service and then walking a block to Pier 60 to enjoy the sunset activities there, I was glad I had suggested Forlinis to make everyone's evening so relaxed and enjoyable!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Keith L
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Hubby and I wanted to check out the best Italian restaurant in Clearwater and we were not disappointed. He got the Osso bucco which is average and I got the Veal chops - which was an excellent choice! Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable. Overall great Italian restaurant that is not a chain.

• Visited June 2014