“Great place on the beach”

Crabby's Beachwalk Bar & Grill
Ranked #24 of 713 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Best on the Beach! Serving Breakfast daily from 8:00am-11:30am. Lunch and Dinner from 11:00am-Close. Live music daily. Happy Hour specials.
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Great service with good food. Had baked oysters that were very good. Then the fish tacos that are some of the best in town!! Will be back. Also basic beer is only $2 all day every day!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

typical beach bar. Average food. Nice that it's across the street, but sit upstairs if you want to watch sunset. Dunes block it if you sit downstairs. touristy

1  Thank ctmama4
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Although I never ate any food there, the drinks were stiff and cheap! I went there twice, and the bartenders were great, don't mind if they get a little Crabby since you are at Crabby Bill's! ;) Second time I went on my last trip we played bags outside with a beautful sunset. The place rocks, and I will be sure I make my rounds there again when I go back this Spring.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Was suggested to eat here after posting in the Clearwater beach forum. And boy am I happy that we listened. We ordered the nachos to start, no beans, no meat, extra cheese. Our waiter (Matt) listened to everything that we said and it was delicious. We also had the Key West Chicken, Avocado burger, and some sort of chicken sandwich. Everything was delicious.

It was a bit chilly out and we were sat upstairs, so we thought we would be freezing. But they have heaters installed along the walls and it was perfect. Our waiter was so attentive, we had barely drank our cokes and they were refilled. He asked if we wanted and dessert and after we declined our bills were delivered. I always find this to be a bonus because we hate waiting around.

Overall this place is AMAZING. If you're in town for the night or week or any period of time, please eat here!

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was understaffed, I waited 15 minutes and did not receive the drink I ordered. Waited over and hour total and only received appetizers. We ordered a sandwich. When I told the manager I was leaving that I didn't want the good I ordered, he told me to "just go" like it was my fault I didn't get my food or drink. Worst restaurant experience I have ever had.

2  Thank Chris C