“two day stay”

Crabby's Beachwalk Bar & Grill
Ranked #23 of 695 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Best on the Beach! All Day Happy Hour; $2 Drafts & Wells, $2.50 House Wine. Live Music! Open 8am, until 1am! Clearwater Beach 2012 Small Business of the Year!!! Mesmerizing Sunset views; located next to McDonalds on the Beachwalk. Large Parties and Event Booking available.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“two day stay”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great Food ! Great drinks! Great prices! great views! What else can u ask for! Will be back again!Hopefully over and over again!

Visited April 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Boise, Idaho
“Dining”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We spent quite a bit of time here. Loved the staff and food was very good also. Within walking distance of our hotel which made it very accessible.

Visited October 2013
milton keynes
“Somewhat disappointed”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We were going to head for Frenchys and I had read some reviews on this establishment so thought we would give it a go. From what I can tell the manager was more interested in what was in TV than talking to anybody which included the staff, it wasn't too busy but it seemed the girl waiting on us wanted to be somewhere else. The food wasn't too bad we got what we asked for and it was hot, to be honest if the place wasn't opposite the beautiful beach I think they'd have shut years ago. Shame could be so much more with a bit of the personal touch.

• Visited September 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Surprised by server's attitude”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My buddy and I went to have some casual food with an outdoor environment. After we were seated the server took our drink orders. My mixed drink cocktail tasted very weak, very light on the alcohol so I asked the server if the problem could be fixed. He brought back another shot glass of the alcohol in my drink and I thought all was OK. I was totally shocked to see a charge for the extra shot of alcohol on the bill. I asked the server why the charge and he said that was the protocol. I think the protocol should be to inform the customer first before assuming it was OK to charge me. The server's attitude was quite indifferent and he couldn't care less that I was a paying customer not happy with his callous response.

I have been to Crabby's Bills a couple of times, and like Crabby's Beachwalk, the food is good. I'm not happy with the end result of having to pay extra to fix a problem that a good bartender should have and would have fixed.

• Visited September 2013
Erin K, Manager at Crabby's Beachwalk Bar & Grill, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
I thank you for taking the time to review us. I have tried to contact you in finding out who this server was. We at Crabby's strive to give the customer the best dining experience and please know that being charged for a drink you did not enjoy is not protocol. Protocol is taking the drink back and having it remade at no additional charge.
I apologize for your negative experience and again thank you for reviewing us, as it gives genuine feedback from the people who matter most, our customers.
Cairo, Egypt
“Yummmmmmy”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It is one of the most nice place to eat in front of the beach.A very wide sellections and so tasty...even they serve a good items for breakfast in the early morning. they have in and out door to eat and drink...no wonder why it is always full of customers.

Visited September 2013