“Great service...great location!”

Crabby's Beachwalk Bar & Grill
Ranked #22 of 735 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Best on the Beach! Serving Breakfast daily from 8:00am-11:30am. Lunch and Dinner from 11:00am-Close. Live music daily. Happy Hour specials.
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

There's nothing like sitting on a patio, across from a beach enjoying a great breakfast and the sunshine. I had the shrimp, cheese and tomato omelet and it was good. Not a ton of shrimp but the price was right. The service was fast and very friendly, which to me, is always the most important part.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,359)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We LOVED the mahi dishes...the salad, the sandwich wrap and the all-day happy hour with a flexible invent-you-a-drink-you-want-and-can-afford bartender! Okay. So the serving of fish on the salad was small (VERY small), it was so good, I got over it! Next time, I'll order two...

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and the food was Excellent. Great view of the beach. Enjoyed our relaxing lunch with family.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Pleasant receptionist---food was average---service slow and ridiculously slow in bringing the cheque---suggest you try elsewhere

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I decided to eat lunch here before heading to the beach, which is across the street. The restaurant is cute (loved they guy playing steel drums) and has a second floor with nice views of the beach. Not much crab on the menu so we ordered the fried calamari and a sausage flatbread. I guess they're trying to cut corners because my calamari basket was more like a basket full of fried jalapeno peppers. Yes. They use fried peppers to I guess fill it up and use less calamari. The flatbread was not fully cooked either with very few pcs of sausage. My husband and I were so disappointed we couldn't get passed the appetizers and decided not to risk it with the entres, so we checked out and went to a different restaurant. One other thing, the bar (upstairs) where a group of women where smoking is way too close to the dining tables, therefore, we left the place smelling like smoke. Granted, we were sitting in a covered/outdoor area, but the smoking was just too much. So for those like me who hate the smell of smoke, stay downstairs away from the bar. Our waiter took forever to take our order, but I did notice that other waiters were very attentive to their customers. I loved Clearwater and will be returning for sure, but not 100% positive I could give this restaurant a second chance. I gave this review two stars because I did enjoy the view and the music. Otherwise, well....

4  Thank Besitos22