“GreekTown Grille is a delicious experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of GreekTown Grille

GreekTown Grille
Ranked #209 of 689 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“GreekTown Grille is a delicious experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

This was my second experience with a dinner at GreekTown Grille. The first was a few years ago for a private party. I remembered how yummy the lamb chops were & always wanted to dine there again. Saturday night I got that chance when we had dinner there with friends who had never eaten there before. We started dinner with a platter of 4 different spreads for pita bread, and the most delicious Greek Bread served with oil & seasonings. My baby lamb chops were wonderful. The four of us had 4 different meals, and everyone was thrilled with their meal. What more can I say- except that we have already planned to go back next week.

• Visited December 2013

“Great atmosphere, Mediocre food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The food was not high enough quality for the price paid.

While the atmosphere gives the illusion of fine dining the meal misses the mark.

1 Thank MossBoss08
Clearwater, Florida
“Amazing Service and Amazing Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Everything is excellent at this restaurant, start with appetizers and a drink! Try the Octopus the best I ever had, no other restaurant can make them this good!! A must place to eat!!

• Visited September 2013
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Excellent roasted potatoes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Dined here as part of a wedding reception a few months back. The evening was enjoyable, if not a bit of a whirlwind! The banquet space was small, but decorated beautifully with linens and decorations provided by the bride. Although they say the banquet area can accommodate 200 people, we felt very cramped, and I don't think we had quite 200. I found the service to be attentive and friendly, although others overseeing the evening had a different experience.

Our meal was flavorful and had a modern, upscale feel to it. I thoroughly enjoyed their roasted potatoes. Lemony and garlicky - great flavor. I could have been happy with just a plate of roasted potatoes!

My only spot of contention was with the bathrooms in the banquet area. Three, single-stall units were not enough for the size of our party. Although I'm sure they were quite clean at the start of our evening, unfortunately not all reception guests cared about leaving the bathroom clean for the next person. An attendant assigned to maintain their cleanliness throughout the night would have been much appreciated.

Based on our overall banquet experience, I would rate this "above average" but not quite "very good." However, we would give GreekTown Grille another try on our own sometime for dinner and roasted potatoes!

• Visited November 2012
“Upscale Greek!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I always love going here and try to go often. For me, it is all about the grilled octopus with extra lemon....the best I have ever had. When dieting I always feel as I have really had a great meal along with splitting their great Greek salad and an order of their string beans. I don't know what they do to them, but they are always the best. There are times I can't resist the stuffed grape leaves and must have them. It is often busy whenever you go but I have found they work hard to get you seated and taken care of. They also have a large indoor and outdoor bar so there is always something to do if there is a wait. Now that I am writing about the grilled octopus, I think I will go tonight.

• Visited June 2013