Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Love this spa!

My husband and I visited for the couples massage. My husband had never had a massage, but now he's... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
klemkul
New Port Richey, Florida
For Haircuts, Highlights &Lowlights ask for Rhonda!

I got my hair done by Rhonda and words can't describe how AMAZING she truly is! My hair was so... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Northern_surfergirl
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Clearwater
from $21.35
from $34.35
from $20.26
from $32.09
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage steam shower great massage mani pedi staying at the hilton signature massage highly recommend david hot stone massage rainy day clearwater beach therapist jocelyn vy knots techniques lockers scheduling
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I had David for a therapeutic massage. It was the best one I have ever had. He relaxed tight muscles I didn’t know needed relaxed. I followed with a pedicure by Jocelyn. She was meticulous and my feet never looked so good. My only regret was I didn’t go there my first day instead of waiting until the last. Definitely the best way to relax on vacation! So pleased with 2 hours well spent.

Date of experience: March 2018
Nicole D, Manager at Hibiscus Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Thank you for the great review! I will be sure to pass your wonderful comments on to David & Jocelyn and hopefully we'll see you on the first day of your next visit to Clearwater Beach ;)

Reviewed March 25, 2018

My wife and I are fortunate enough to occasionally vacation at the Clearwater Hilton as a long weekend getaway. David is a spectacular massage therapist and we cannot recommend him and the staff enough. The desk staff can answer many questions about the area better than the hotel front desk staff.

Date of experience: March 2018
Nicole D, Manager at Hibiscus Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are also big fans of David and will pass along your comments. Hope to see you next time you're down our way. :)

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I received a very nice and relaxing Pedicure from Vy. She was very friendly and professional. Her attention to my needs was excellent. I am impressed with the cleanliness of the spa and the personable staff. Thanks to Vy I was sandal ready.

Date of experience: February 2018
Nicole D, Manager at Hibiscus Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Vy! Sandal ready on the beach is a must! ;) We'll be sure to tell her about your kind words and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

The new Hibiscus Spa at the Clearwater Hilton exceeded my expectations in every way. From the staff to the cleanliness of the facility to the ease of access in the hotel. I booked a 50 minute Signature Massage to deal with a running injury in my calf. Michelle not only helped alleviate the issues in my calf but found and fixed multiple other issues in my back and hip. I can't say enough about her professionalism, expertise, and pleasant demeanor. I cannot overstate the quality and professional experience she provided. Prices are on par with other beach resorts but Michelle and the rest of the staff sets this spa apart. If you are in CW Beach it's a must-do activity to prep you for your day om the beach.

Date of experience: February 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and kind words! We are very proud of the talented staff here at Hibiscus Spa and we will be sure to share this with Michelle and the rest of the team. Hope to see you again next time your travels bring you our way!

Reviewed February 21, 2018

I received the best deep tissue massage ever. Vy was knowledgeable about every muscle I had that gives me pain. She would tell me my problem areas before I got to tell her. She was able to explain why I was getting certain symptoms. I want to take her home. This was the best part of my trip. I just can't explain how she helped me with my body aches. Very talented! A must if you're in the area. Thanks Vy.
Sincerely, L Andrade

Date of experience: February 2018
Nicole D, Manager at Hibiscus Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2018

Thank you so much for the fantastic review about Vy! I think she was almost willing to come home with you all too ;) We will be sure to share your kind words and hope to see you again sooner than later!