DreamView Beachfront Hotel & Resort
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
$369
$355
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$99
$160
$230
$161
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$149
$119
QualityInn
  • Beachfront
$289
$389
$226
2,092 results
All reviewsprivate beachwyndham gardenfront deskclearwater beachbeach frontacross the streetbeach staffmain beachsaw dolphinsbeach towelsocean viewthe room was nicelong weekendlounge chairsking bedspring breakfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2004

We liked the seawake but beware... clerks are not trained with credit cards thus they are credit card wild. They whacked our 3 cards over 4500.00
Elevators are claustrophobic, our room was nice but we had to ask or should I say beg the maids to vacuum...
The beach there was full of rocks. I actually got hurt on the rocks in the water. I ended up driving to Sand Key Park for a beach which was over the bridge of Clearwater Beach . At 4:00 pm this beach needed such a cleaning from people dropping cigar butts of all things....

Food wise, Seawake pretends to have a restaurant..less than 1% of the people staying there ate there because they keep their prices high....

The waitress tried to keep our change and was actually playing a waiting game to see if we would get up and leave as she asked if this was the end of our trip previously when we first sat down.

We had a sofa in our room and it really need a cleaning . It had an odor to it.

They also would try to save on air..The elevator got air maybe 1 hr a day. One of the floors I think it was the top floor never had air when you walked through the hallways.

I think family wise clearwater beach has turned to the locals instead of out of staters and is no longer catering to us tourists. Also, the Pier was not what it used to be. The sunset is awesome but the characters preying on the tourists were too wild for us. Next time I will take my quiet family to Marco Island or the keys. It definitely is not worth the money...
Waked but not dead....

3  Thank rhody16
SHARON, PA
Reviewed July 11, 2004

Stayed at Best Western on July 5-7th and had a wonderful time! I had gotten a great mid-week discount through their website, gulfview room for $109/night! Our room was very clean and had a nice view of the intercoastal waters, which we saw dolphins in every morning. The beach was small but we kind of knew that prior to leaving. The only complaint I would have is that it is further down from all the action, so if you want to walk to the pier or the main beach it is a hike especially in the July Florida heat!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 11, 2004

We stayed at the Sea Wake for 4 nights at the end of June. It was a great hotel - the staff were friendly and efficient. The room was newly decorated and very clean, and came well equipped with microwave, fridge and safe. We had a room at the front of the hotel, with a balcony, and experienced no noise from the road.

The beach is small but quiet. There are enough sunloungers/cabanas, but you had to pay for these. There were boats docked nearby, but we didn't notice any fuel smell (as mentioned by previous reviewer). The water is very clear, you can see the fish swimming around. At one end of the beach there are some rocks, but my children loved these, and found many creatures living on them. In case you get thirsty, there is a great little bar near the pool, which is open at night too.

There is a childrens club - which operates during the summer, although we didn't use it. There is also a small playground on the beach, with slides, swings and climbing frames etc.

The swimming pool is small but clean. The only complaint is that it is not shallow, and gets to 8 feet deep. Great if you can swim, but not so great if you are trying to hold onto your small child whilst teaching them to swim!

The restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. It is not too pricey for a hotel restaurant, and the food is quite nice and service good. We ate our breakfast out on the deck, next to the beach - which was a great way to start the day.

If you do not want to eat at the hotel, there is a great italian "The Gondalier" accross the street. They serve the best pizzas and desserts, and are also very cheap.

The hotel is situated at the south end of Clearwater beach. It is about a ten minute walk to the pier, which is a nice place to go in the evening. There is a Walgreens supermarket accross the street, which is handy.

We will definately return to this hotel. It is great value for money, and a lovely place to stay :)

• Stayed: June 2004
2  Thank peppermintcat
Ozark, MO
Reviewed July 9, 2004

Spent 5 days with my family (wife, 6 yr old, and 10 yr old). Had a great time. The view is outstanding with a wounderful view of the inlet and off to the right a view of the gulf. Yes the beach is not as large as the public beach, but I enjoyed that I didn't have to hike across a acre of sand. The water was not oily and was in fact very clear. We spent a lot of time snorkling and collecting shells. The pool is ok. My kids loved it. Spend the extra money and get a gulf side room. This is a family managed hotel and is geared towards families. It is located at the end of the "strip" and away from the college party crowd. My family wants to go back.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Arlington, Indiana
Reviewed June 27, 2004

We recently stayed in this hotel for 4 wonderful days and nights. I have never been treated so well as I was here. The service is wonderful. The restaurant is good, and of course being on the beach, what else could you ask for. The hotel is within walking distance of terrific shopping and all you would ever want to experience within a block or two of it. The only concern I had was that they need to clean up their beach of rocks. I stepped on several while going in and out of the water. I tried to gather as many as I could and throw them in a pile. But that did not keep my family and I from walking up and down the beaches and playing in the water. If I had to do it all over again I would not hesitate in picking this hotel. I was well pleased and will be staying there again in the future for sure.

• Stayed: June 2004