We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed it very much. Nothing negative to be said about this hotel, except perhaps that you start to feel this was built in the early 90s and that the resort fee (including internet access, parking, beach towels, and so on) is compulsory - strange that we don't have the option to opt out.
Excellent location with a little white sand beach you access straight from the hotel, and equipped with beach chairs, umbrellas, and all. There's also a small swimming pool and the bar and terrace area is big enough and very comfortable. The staff is really nice.
The room is also very good, and I most defenitely recommend the beach view rooms.
Very good experience overall - happy with our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the DreamView Hotel & Resort, where you are greeted upon arrival with an ambiance of relaxed luxury. Throughout your stay, enjoy a unique experience where the only thing separating DreamView Hotel & Resort from the Gulf is your own private beach! Enjoy the ever changing view of dolphins, sailboats and yachts as you relax on your complimentary private cabana lounge. Once it's time to wind down, rejuvenate in one of our 110 newly remodeled, smoke-free and fully hypoallergenic guestrooms with exclusive pillow-top and/or 14" memory foam mattresses for a great night's rest. Most rooms also have a balcony to enjoy the colorful Florida sunset, and beachside rooms offer a panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico. Relax and unwind in a beach cabana or kick back in a poolside plush lounger. Should your arrival occur before check-in time, enjoy the luxury and accessibility to our newly-renovated changing room, for the exclusive use of arriving guests, where you may freshen up from your journey and change into resort attire before enjoying the beach cabanas and pool upon your arrival, an amenity on Clearwater Beach uniquely offered only at DreamView. Allow our bell service to secure your luggage or ensure that it is waiting for you in your room once it becomes available. Stop by the 24-hour Fitness Center to get a great workout, or put finishing touches on a presentation in the Business Center. At the Sands Beach Bar & Grill, enjoy in or outdoor dining with our award-winning breakfast, lunch or dinner without leaving the hotel. We also offer In-room dining, with your choice from any of our delicious entrees. Taste the variety of tropical beverages of the Tiki Bar, and sip on one of our signature cocktails in your beach cabana without leaving the sand thanks to our beachside drink service, or swing by the mini-Starbucks or Grab-n-Go Cafe where there's always something tasty to pick up on the go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DreamView Beachfront Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Best Western Sea Wake Beach Resort
- Best Western Clearwater
- Clearwater Best Western