The hotel is very nice. Beautiful lobby, leading to a beautiful beach. I tried to check in early, but the rooms were not ready, so they recommended i change and go lay on the beach. The beach is set up very nice. Comfy furniture, nice umbrellas, complimentary towels. The pool was also very good. The outdoor bar was a plus. Once the rooms were ready, the check in process went smooth. The front desk attendants even made a call to check on taxi prices for me.
The only disappointment was when i got into my room there was a lake on the floor from a leaky AC unit. The maintenance man was super nice about it. At first he wanted to move us. Then after talking to the front desk and realizing we were only staying one night he suggested we stay. i was fine with that. he cleaned everything up the best he could and fixed it so it wouldn't happen again. Nothing was offered from the front desk to make the situation right. that was kind of disappointing. A free drink at the bar would of even been enough.
The view from the room was fantastic. the beach noises were great to wake up too. The room was super clean. i inspected it rather well and it had nothing noticeably wrong with it. The Hallways do smell musty and old, but how much time do you spend in the hallways?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the DreamView Hotel & Resort, where you are greeted upon arrival with an ambiance of relaxed luxury. Throughout your stay, enjoy a unique experience where the only thing separating DreamView Hotel & Resort from the Gulf is your own private beach! Enjoy the ever changing view of dolphins, sailboats and yachts as you relax on your complimentary private cabana lounge. Once it's time to wind down, rejuvenate in one of our 110 newly remodeled, smoke-free and fully hypoallergenic guestrooms with exclusive pillow-top and/or 14" memory foam mattresses for a great night's rest. Most rooms also have a balcony to enjoy the colorful Florida sunset, and beachside rooms offer a panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico. Relax and unwind in a beach cabana or kick back in a poolside plush lounger. Should your arrival occur before check-in time, enjoy the luxury and accessibility to our newly-renovated changing room, for the exclusive use of arriving guests, where you may freshen up from your journey and change into resort attire before enjoying the beach cabanas and pool upon your arrival, an amenity on Clearwater Beach uniquely offered only at DreamView. Allow our bell service to secure your luggage or ensure that it is waiting for you in your room once it becomes available. Stop by the 24-hour Fitness Center to get a great workout, or put finishing touches on a presentation in the Business Center. At the Sands Beach Bar & Grill, enjoy in or outdoor dining with our award-winning breakfast, lunch or dinner without leaving the hotel. We also offer In-room dining, with your choice from any of our delicious entrees. Taste the variety of tropical beverages of the Tiki Bar, and sip on one of our signature cocktails in your beach cabana without leaving the sand thanks to our beachside drink service, or swing by the mini-Starbucks or Grab-n-Go Cafe where there's always something tasty to pick up on the go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your DreamView Beachfront Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Best Western Sea Wake Beach Resort
- Best Western Clearwater
- Clearwater Best Western