Our daughter’s wedding at the Wyndham will always be a wonderful memory thanks to the staff who worked so hard to make everything just right! We had a small group of about 15 who stayed at the Wyndham for the wedding on their beach, and we all felt that the staff and service were terrific! Our deepest gratitude to Lauren, Dan, and Rob (and many others whose names have now escaped me!) who gave 110% during the days that we stayed there! Lauren had just begun in her new position and had to get up to speed quickly to help us, but she was everything she needed to be and more - gracious, efficient, and patient! She was an excellent choice for her position at the Wyndham! Dan was simply amazing! We couldn’t believe how many things he did and how well he did them all! From serving at our reception dinner to arranging the flowers for the centerpiece to making sure everyone was having a good time and was comfortable - he was simply terrific - gracious, energetic, creative, and so delightful to work with! The reception dinner was created by Marco, and it was delicious! We asked for fresh grouper and a vegetarian option and both were so good! We had a memorable day because of this team of people and WITH this team of people! Many thanks to Rob, too, and the great folks who ran the bar, and the front desk team. By the time we left, they all felt like family. Honest.
The Wyndham is an older hotel that has been updated in very nice ways. But it is still an older hotel. That said, we wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again! It is so nice to have a private beach, too. If there is one constructive criticism we would make, we would suggest that the owner add to his staff! The staff are wonderful, but they each wear many, many hats! The person who cleans the beach may also be the person who serves you breakfast. These people work VERY HARD! And they do a VERY GOOD job! But if there were a few more folks working, some things might run a little more smoothly, like waiting to reserve a cabana because the person who is helping with that might also be making coffee at the bar in the lobby! Many, many thanks, again, to this hard-working, helpful, and delightful group of people. We’ll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the DreamView Hotel & Resort, where you are greeted upon arrival with an ambiance of relaxed luxury. Throughout your stay, enjoy a unique experience where the only thing separating DreamView Hotel & Resort from the Gulf is your own private beach! Enjoy the ever changing view of dolphins, sailboats and yachts as you relax on your complimentary private cabana lounge. Once it's time to wind down, rejuvenate in one of our 110 newly remodeled, smoke-free and fully hypoallergenic guestrooms with exclusive pillow-top and/or 14" memory foam mattresses for a great night's rest. Most rooms also have a balcony to enjoy the colorful Florida sunset, and beachside rooms offer a panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico. Relax and unwind in a beach cabana or kick back in a poolside plush lounger. Should your arrival occur before check-in time, enjoy the luxury and accessibility to our newly-renovated changing room, for the exclusive use of arriving guests, where you may freshen up from your journey and change into resort attire before enjoying the beach cabanas and pool upon your arrival, an amenity on Clearwater Beach uniquely offered only at DreamView. Allow our bell service to secure your luggage or ensure that it is waiting for you in your room once it becomes available. Stop by the 24-hour Fitness Center to get a great workout, or put finishing touches on a presentation in the Business Center. At the Sands Beach Bar & Grill, enjoy in or outdoor dining with our award-winning breakfast, lunch or dinner without leaving the hotel. We also offer In-room dining, with your choice from any of our delicious entrees. Taste the variety of tropical beverages of the Tiki Bar, and sip on one of our signature cocktails in your beach cabana without leaving the sand thanks to our beachside drink service, or swing by the mini-Starbucks or Grab-n-Go Cafe where there's always something tasty to pick up on the go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your DreamView Beachfront Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Best Western Sea Wake Beach Resort
- Best Western Clearwater
- Clearwater Best Western