The Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach is an older property, however very well maintained. The staff was friendly. We stayed in a Beach Front room and the view of the intercoastal and Gulf was incredible. The beds were VERY COMFORTABLE! Housekeeping did an outstanding job each day. The mini refridgerator in the room looked brand new and kept our beverages nicely chilled. Rob who works in the restaurant/bar did a great job in providing information about the Clearwater/Largo area as we were interested in looking into real estate. The food was well priced and very tasty. Thanks for the great service and info Rob! The WiFi worked well in the room.
Only draw backs are the $15.00 DAILY RESORT FEE and the $25.00 fee to use the hotel's beach loungers and umbrella. There's a Waldgreen across the street from the Wyndham where you can buy beach/sand chairs instead. The beach was kept clean and food and beverage could be ordered and delivered to you on the beach.
The price paid to spend 5 nights at the Wyndham was well worth it. Although the hotel was an older property and needs some updating, I'd stay at the Wyndham Garden Clearwater again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the DreamView Hotel & Resort, where you are greeted upon arrival with an ambiance of relaxed luxury. Throughout your stay, enjoy a unique experience where the only thing separating DreamView Hotel & Resort from the Gulf is your own private beach! Enjoy the ever changing view of dolphins, sailboats and yachts as you relax on your complimentary private cabana lounge. Once it's time to wind down, rejuvenate in one of our 110 newly remodeled, smoke-free and fully hypoallergenic guestrooms with exclusive pillow-top and/or 14" memory foam mattresses for a great night's rest. Most rooms also have a balcony to enjoy the colorful Florida sunset, and beachside rooms offer a panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico. Relax and unwind in a beach cabana or kick back in a poolside plush lounger. Should your arrival occur before check-in time, enjoy the luxury and accessibility to our newly-renovated changing room, for the exclusive use of arriving guests, where you may freshen up from your journey and change into resort attire before enjoying the beach cabanas and pool upon your arrival, an amenity on Clearwater Beach uniquely offered only at DreamView. Allow our bell service to secure your luggage or ensure that it is waiting for you in your room once it becomes available. Stop by the 24-hour Fitness Center to get a great workout, or put finishing touches on a presentation in the Business Center. At the Sands Beach Bar & Grill, enjoy in or outdoor dining with our award-winning breakfast, lunch or dinner without leaving the hotel. We also offer In-room dining, with your choice from any of our delicious entrees. Taste the variety of tropical beverages of the Tiki Bar, and sip on one of our signature cocktails in your beach cabana without leaving the sand thanks to our beachside drink service, or swing by the mini-Starbucks or Grab-n-Go Cafe where there's always something tasty to pick up on the go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your DreamView Beachfront Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Best Western Sea Wake Beach Resort
- Best Western Clearwater
- Clearwater Best Western