“average pub food”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Food is average. Ambiance is likened to that of Hooters and Wing House. Black and blue burger is standard, but a good choice if looking to order a burger. If you like spicy wings, try their hottest sauce on the boneless chicken wings - you will get the spicy flavor you are looking for.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great food, but service needs help. Waitress was back near kitchen chatting it up with other waitresses while we waited on drinks and to order apps and supper. Kids meals are pricey and then they charge for drinks on top of that.
Not really a good place for kids anyway.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Food and beer was good. The pretzels and beer cheese was really good and my fish and chips were not bad. Got to play my Golden Tee there, so I was happy about that. Servers were nice. And it is Pet Friendly for outside seating.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Excellent menu, great selection of beer and cheery "bar maids". The service was excellent and the food was amazing!! Best garlic fries I have ever had.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Wow! I am surprised by some of the negative reviews. We went to this place for lunch and it was a blast. The restaurant is kind of a Hooters with an Irish theme. The waitstaff wear uniforms that show a bit more than a Hooter's outfit, and they wear it very well!!! When we arrived, the place was only about 1/4 full. Our waitress was very pleasant and bubbly. She was prompt and attentive. Our beers arrived quickly and we never had an empty glass. My burger was cooked perfectly and was quite tasty, served up with hot, crispy fries. The food here is far superior to Hooters ( and I really like Hooter's wings). If you are thinking about bringing the kids, you might want to check out the website first.

1  Thank thirsty_pyrate