“DON'T TAKE KIDS HERE!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

As close to a toppless bar as you can get. Sorry just not my cup of tea. Should have a disclaimer at the door noting the hooters type of environment. I know one thing for sure...people don't go for the food. We should have left but the couple we were with didn't want to travel to eat and this was right next to our hotel. Our granddaughters (12 & 8) were rather taken back by the loud mouths and rude drunks. Sorry just telling it like it is. If this is you enjoy. I won't be back!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Wanted to eat close to the hotel we were staying in and this was the first place we saw. It was a bit noisy inside, but that was to be expected. Lots of TVs to keep up with the games going on. Service was good and food was very good.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

When I say they have a premium assortment of beers on-tap, I don't mean 5-6 taps....I mean more around 20 !!! The food menu is varied, a little too much of fried items for my taste. But their burgers are VERY tasty!!!! I must also point you to the dessert of the hot chocolate chip cookie with hot fudge and vanilla ice cream. The bowl in which it arrives is heated, so we're talking a warm gooey delicious mess!!!

The servers and bartenders are friendly, professional, personable and attentive. I rate the staff as 5-stars themselves!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Had lunch here with the wife and had a good meal. We both ordered the cheesesteak sandwich with fries and our food was very good, and the portions were very nice. We were quickly seated, our drink order was taken and the drinks arrived promptly. After ordering our food, our meals came back quite fast, also. The restaurant is more of a sports bar with many TVs on the walls. During lunch, I thought the background music (rock) was a little louder than it should have been. All of the employees we contacted were very nice and our server was really good. The attractive all girl serving staff dressed in short kilts made me think of an "Scottish Hooters", I figured out why most of the lunch clients were men! We had a good meal, a nice experience and will definitely go back again in the future. The menu is pub type food. There is plenty of parking and they have a full bar.

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Don't come here if you want to talk. Booming music. They had a woman calling out questions for customers interested in playing Trivia Pursuit between music blaring.
Food was okay. My husband's spicy burger was the best of the 4 of us. Chicken wrap was decent with lots of grilled chicken. Our friends had a margarita pizza on flat bread with very little tomato. Good onion rings.