We went there friday as I had a $30.00 groupon about to expire. As soon as we sat down the smell of cigarette smoke over filled the entire restaurant. I asked you can smoke in here she said no only outside and I was wondering why it smelled so heavily inside, she said that we have an open air bar so the smoke comes inside. By the time I left i smelled so bad like smoke. GROSS!!
We got the appitizer spinach dip with homeade chips, there was nothing homeade about the chips, they were out of the bag. Dinner, my fiance got some chicken over potatoes, he said it was good, I got the chicken sandwhich, good flavor. Not sure if we go back again due the cigarette smoke
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.