“Delicious food. Nice spot”

Rumba Island Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 721 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch on a Tuesday. Sat at the bar and Shannon was our bartender. He was excellent. Friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. Great happy hour drinks (all day hh). My husband had the special killer fish sandwich. Mahi on Cuban bread with melted cheese which was huge. He loved it. I had Jamaican jerk salmon and black beans and collard greens. This was delicious and was a substantial portion. Great outdoor tiki hut.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,053)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is a wonderful place that we stop in for lunch on the way from TPA to Clearwater Beach. The food is always good and the sangria is really good. Great place for lunch if you can find a place to park.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The Rumba Island Bar is what you would expect in or near a beach town. Lots of bar space, both indoors and out, fun decorations and a friendly atmosphere. While waiting for a table we sat at the bar. The bar staff were very friendly and accommodating. We decided to eat at the bar. The menu was varied, interesting and quite reasonable.
When the food arrived, it was well presented a quite tasty. My husband got a shrimp and rice dish. I had a burger. We were both happy and satisfied with our meals. We would not hesitate to go back. A must while in Clearwater!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great menu of choices! I tried all 4 dishes at our table and loved them all. Great seafood, awesome salads. We thoroughly loved the 2-for-1 drinks!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I eat dinner every Friday night at Rumbas Clearwater. The servers and Bartenders are super friendly . Drinks are reasonably priced, Food out of the kitchen so fast you wonder how they can do that! The HogFish dinner with sweet potatoes and Jamaican veggies is to die for! Grouper cakes a good choice also. Pork chop with real flavor