“Awesome place to eat!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Oldsmar, Florida
“Awesome place to eat!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Rumba's is never a bad experience! Coconut shrimp, great bar, jerk shrimp, everything is always excellent and the service is the best. Parking is limited, but big deal, its a great meal at a great price. I have never heard anyone complain about Rumbas, If you dont like carribean food, dont eat there!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tracie L

Clearwater, Florida
“Carribean fare”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Just not my food preference. Everything is jerk or has some sort of mango salsa on it - yuck! And don't even get me started on fish dip....

1 Thank Lrankin
Dunedin, Florida
“Not my cup of rum, err tea”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I'm not big on seafood, so I ordered the burger...it's good, but an average burger. Husband had shrimp and wasn't that impressed. Now one of my girlfriends LOVES the place and gets shrimp tempura every time and loves it.

If you go at lunch time, parking is a MAJOR issue. Parking is limited and there is a chance you might get parked in by people "making" their own spots and/or you'll end up driving in endless loops hoping for someone to leave.

• Visited December 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great DrInk sPecials and some really good food. We just had appetizers. The Drunken Shrimp was delicious. But as plates of food were brought out to those around us we couldn't help but notice the delicious looking and smelling dishes. Service was really good, and the open air bar was perfect for enjoying the beautiful Florida sunshine! Highly recommed Rumba.

Vail, Colorado
“Feels like it's beachfront but it's in the city!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I actually loved their outdoor bar so much I went here 4 different days of my 10 day stay. :D They had great drink specials (2fers) and decent food. I sat with my back to the busy street and seriously could have thought that if I turned around I'd see ocean a few feet away. The bartenders were great (a few of the servers not so much but that's why I moved to the bar and then went straight to the bar on my subsequent visits).

• Visited January 2012