“Had to return”

Cristino's Coal Oven Pizza
Ranked #2 of 697 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had to return”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We visited for lunch last year and had to go back. This time our group of 8 enjoyed dinner there. We had several pizzas, salad and wine. Everything was delicious and then came the samples of gelato. How could we resist ordering more? We had great service inside. The outdoor area is very pleasant and next year we will call earlier!

• Visited February 2014

Rutland, Ohio
“delicious”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

wonderful food, wine and chocolate gelato, what more can you ask for oh yeah good service!
looks small from the front but plenty of seating

Visited March 2014
Santa Fe,NM
“Reading all the reviews? ”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I guess I am a real pizza snub but this was ok but not great like they are saying. I also had sausage peppers and onions which I loved..sauce on the side I think that's what I'm not liking so much. I'll go again to try something else. Try it many choices on the menu.

Toronto, Canada
“A 4.5, Cristino's is full of flavour!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

There is something about coal oven pizza that always brings me back. Cristino's provided me with the reason why, the flavour! That toasty crust with a tangy red sauce that danced with the saltiness of the prosciutto and the earthiness of the mushrooms was awesome! The crazy thing is that I loved the chicken wings with caramelized onions and garlic sauce and the mozzarella sticks even more than the pizza. I know it sounds different, onions with wings. But it really works and with the creamy garlic sauce it makes for quite a treat. I sat outside on a cruddy day in Clearwater, but the server could not have been nicer and was willing to get refills. The prices are decent enough and are reasonable for the quantity and quality of the food. The lighting outside was unique and gave a little flare to the outside patio. I would highly recommend a visit to Cristino's while in Clearwater. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank tdsuperstar
Savannah, Georgia
“A Nice Comfortable Evening”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here with some buddies after a day of golf. Selected it after reading the Trip Advisor review. It didn't disappoint. Knockout waitresses, nice environment and terrific food. My spaghetti carbonara was very good and the guys all liked their dishes. Save room for the home made gelato. The almond and mascarpone flavors were best. Get there early or be prepared to wait up to 30 minutes. All good and well worth it.

Visited March 2014