“Fantastic!”

Ranked #3 of 719 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Great Italian food! There is something for everyone on the menu here and it all looked delicious. I had the homemade ravioli and it was absolutely delicious! The wine was very good here as well. The prices are also very reasonable for the clearwater area. Staff is also extremely friendly and accommodating! The only challenge was parking... We had to park in a rear back lot of to the left behind the restaurant. Other than that, I would most definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service. Excellent food. Will definitely go back...Heard about this restaurant from the locals.Everything they said was true.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Being from New York I never thought I would find pizza as great as Cristino's in Florida. It is as good as Jon's Pizzeria in NY on 44th St which is my favorite pizzeria. We also had the fried calamari, chicken parm, ravioli and shrimp fettuccine which were all amazing. They use only fresh ingredients and the portions are large. Additionally their prices were much lower than what I would have expected but maybe I am just used to overpaying in the northeast.

As far as the service... We were there on an extremely busy night and there were more than adequate wait staff. We had fantastic service.

Overall I would undoubtedly recommend Christino's. The food is by far the best I had in Florida. It can get very crowded so you may want to call ahead but then again I have learned if a restaurant is not crowded it is probably not very good. Also if you have children you may want to bring crayons and a coloring book to keep them busy while the food is prepared.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I have lived in Italy previously and after visiting this restraunt it was like it was brought directly from Italy and placed here. Pizza is really great. Sandwiches are awesome. Pasta all made fresh and is great. Desserts are also fresh. Seriously this place was transported here right from Italy. You have to try it. You will defiantly return and bring your friends!! Don't miss this one. Traveled 45in just to go here.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

we went to this place for dinner and it was packed which is always a good sign in my experience. The outside is very cute with white lights strung everywhere with an outside eating area with heaters surrounding all the tables (it was very cold when we went).
we were seated with our drinks already in hand, we looked over the menu and placed our order. Our food came out quickly which is good for how busy it was. This pizza was the absolute best pizza I have ever had and I travel quite a bit and I do order pizza often and I will recommend this place to everyone of my family and friends and I will for sure be back. Do yourself a favor and go to this place! your stomach and tastebuds will thank you!!! A+++