“Take your wallet!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Newton, Iowa
“Take your wallet!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Food was great and the service was wonderful but I believe they charge way more than they should for what you get. High price and fancy is the best way to discribe this place. My wife had a shrimp and chicken salad and our oldest granddaughter had over priced mac and cheese while the other granddaughter and I had a pizza. It was good but once again more way to high priced for my taste. If you like that sort of thing go but like I said bring your wallet.

1 Thank vickiesguy

“A good find!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stopped here for a late lunch. The choice of personalized pizzas was great. Our waitress was fantastic. We shared a dinner salad and there was more than enough for two. Even the personal sized 10" was just enough for the two of us. An interesting twist was the free samples of the gelato. Could not resist ordering the peanut butter gelato. Nice decor. Appears to be frequented by locals on their lunch breaks. Would highly recommend if you like simple Italian fare.

Indian Rocks Beach
“Love this coal fired oven Pizza!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This place is quite small, crowded and noisy but the pizza is to die for! Thin crust, crispy and awesome sauce. There are always several people waiting for a table but it seems to move along quickly and definitely worth wait. Service is friendly but a little frantic as waitresses and food are rushing around like crazy. I wouldn't recommend it for a romantic dinner for two. There is some outside dining in a plastic draped room which they open up in good weather. There are fans to keep you cool or you can eat inside. They have fantastic Gellato for desert and everyone receives two small samples after dinner. You won't be able to resist ordering a dish full! The atmosphere is pleasant looking somewhat Tuscan with tables and some booths. Plenty of beer and wine choices and of course the menu includes other items, not just pizza.

2 Thank ultrapilot
Boston, Massachusetts
“The best pizza! My tastebuds danced!,,”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I ate here based on trip advisor reviews. We were there on a Sat night for dinner and again the following day for lunch. Every meal was delicious and the pizza is the best I have ever eaten anywhere. The gelato samples on the little spoons were wonderful. I ended up ordering pistachio gelato and it was very yummy! Our waitress, Katrina, was terrific...pleasant, smiling, and very helpful with suggestions on what to order. Both meals at Cristino's were spectacular. You won't be disappointed!

Lithopolis, Ohio
“Worth the short drive”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We were staying on Clearwater Beach and the short 7 minute drive was well worth it! To think we almost stayed in and ordered pizza...the food was great! We both ordered pasta even though they are probably known better for their pizza. We were not disappointed. Big portions, great selection.
Even the side salad was perfect. Lots of tomatoes and mixed greens and a little onion to liven it up. And the prices are very reasonable! $8-$15 for great food on vacation is a pleasant surprise.
I travel for a living and I would rank this as a must try! Save room for the homemade gelato!
Enjoy!