“Great pizza and outstanding service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cristino's Coal Oven Pizza
Ranked #2 of 685 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Merritt Island, Florida
“Great pizza and outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I tried the Maguarita (sp) pizza. Delicious sauce, perfect crust. Everyone was so nice. I look forward to next time I work in Clearwater so I can try more items on the menu. Highly recommend this place!

1 Thank labrador11

St. Petersburg
“Horrendous Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Sometimes its not about just how your food tastes to get a good dining experience. The food was very good in general. The pizza sauce wasn't nearly as fresh tasting as I had hoped, but you CANNOT beat the crust. Anytime you come to a restaurant that bills it itself as family friendly, you expect that service. Our appetizer came to the table quite a bit longer than it should have for something simple and fried and we truly felt based on the look and taste it had been sitting out. Our pizza came less than a minute after so clearly our appetizer sat and wasnt given to us properly. My daughter had been looking forward to her gelato all night and after almost 20 minutes of not seeing our server after we ordered it, the server finally came around said she would bring it out. 10 minutes later and still nothing she came over, put the gelato in front of my daughter and walked away without even a glance towards the table. That general attitude followed right through getting our check to us. Everyone has a bad day, but our servers bad day will make us never visit again and also not recommend it to friends.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Marcus W
Sackets Harbor, NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Everything about this place is great. Great service, food done right, and great value. Food is made in house made well. I highly recommend this place for an honest meal for an honest price!!

1 Thank SacketsHopsSpot
Hamilton, Canada
“Delicious Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

We had a coal oven pizza and the home made, Mediterranean raviolis. Ended our meal with chocolate gelato. It's worth driving out into the city for. We wish we would have went more than one time.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Mira_que_Bella
Tipton
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have had great coal fired pizza and now I have had Cristinos its just ok its not exceptional. Of all the places I have had it would be last. Now the Gelato

• Visited September 2012