My husband and I arrived at the Traveler Motel on Saturday, Sept.20, 2008. Kerry, the owner was waiting for us by the pool when we arrived, This guy is so friendly and down to earth....just the kind of person we like to be around and do business with. His hotel is not fancy by any means, but our room and the area around the hotel is so clean. He really runs a nice motel. We had an efficiency with 2 beds, a 19" TV which was fine for us, quite a few cable channels. If you want to be pampered, don't come here. If you want a very economical and clean motel with FREE use of the washer and dryer, then you just can't beat this place. Thanks Kerry. It was really nice and we appreciate your hospitality. We will be back!
Also, a tip for a wonderful place to eat. Right beside the hotel (no driving necessary) is Frenchy's Saltwater Cafe....the best seafood we had the whole time we were in Florida. The food was always so fresh and just excellent. Plus, the waitresses are really nice too. They made us feel at home. Send me a message if you would like any other details
Sandy and Alex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are English owned offering spacious good clean accommodation catering to families, couples, and business people alike, who just want to chill out in our tranquil surroundings, swim in our large pool or conduct business in a relaxing atmosphere. We are a two-minute walk to the beach and the Hilton Hotel. No need for a car here, everything is within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Traveler Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traveler Hotel Clearwater
- Traveler Motel Clearwater