“Amazing Food.”
Review of Clear Sky Cafe

Clear Sky Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Clear Sky Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 717 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Breakfast at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe is served with an upscale twist (by the way, you can get great Mimosas and Bloody Marys with your breakfast). Lunch and Dinner menus offer an extensive mix of Tapas Appetizers, Gourmet Pizzas, Signature Paninis, Burgers and Salads. Enjoy the Freshest Seafood on the beach, including "en papillote." Our award winning menu offers a culinary tour of the world's best flavors all in one friendly cafe conveniently located in Clearwater Beach, Florida!
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had an amazing meal at Clearsky.
My husband (who takes some impressing) said it was one of the best meals he's ever eaten, he had blackened shrimps with garlic mash. I had mushroom ravioli, it was delicious. The food was really fresh and tasty. The menu really different and healthier than the norm.
There was a singer performing, who was great.
Great atmosphere. You could go there for a casual meal, or get dressed up. It's lovely.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Been coming here regularly for 3 years but in the last 6 months things have not been the same.

Let's just start with today. Went for breakfast had the "Big Bang" and attempted to have my usual.
3 eggs poached "soft", bacon crisp, wheat toast, grits. Fairly simple and I've been doing this for years.

But I had to return them again as they were nearing closer to hard boiled. This will make 4 of the last 4 times I have come here that I had to return them. In addition, the bacon was crisp but it was so greasy; yet another trend I've been seeing.

Sadly I had a server on her 2nd day. She did the best she could but she return with the new plate without the toast and the new eggs were SWIMMING In water. Who "lets" this plate leave the line? That's just bad training and weak management to allow such standards to occur.

The new server really isn't the whole issue because the last 3 times this happened the seasoned servers that I know so well still attempted to just take the eggs back to the kitchen and leave the plate as if you're going to eat bacon & grits without the eggs and when the eggs finally arrive at the table, you'll be inclined to eat those by themselves. Ahh, the good days are over.

I don't eat there for dinner anymore because frankly the food is no longer of high quality. the filet is usually of poor quality, which is why they dress it up with melted blue cheese on top. You used to get 2 sides but now you get only 1 and prices rose by 30% despite the loss of one side.

The place has a nice outdoor area usually with live music at night and If I'm entertaining I might go back to enjoy that but I'm afraid my breakfast days are over.

3  Thank insider64
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Glad I had a friend with me to share since we had a hard time picking. Seafood omelet, smoked gouda grits, and thick sliced java French toast were our choices and we couldn't stop eating until it was gone! Amazing breakfast. Took a picture of restaurant sign and forwarded to all my friends.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was at the Clear Sky Beachside Café on Monday night for the Roast Duck Special... It was wonderful... crispy and delicious... I loved the entire menu and look forward to repeat visits to this Clearwater gem to try many of the other culinary delights offered... The wait staff were very friendly and attentive... Well Done!!!
LG.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Decided to go to this restaurant and try after reading the tripadvisor reviews and was not disappointed .great food good vibes and good service, and not too expensive. Thanks tripadvisor reviewers!!