“Variety of options and plentiful servings”
Review of Clear Sky Cafe

Clear Sky Cafe
Ranked #10 of 696 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Breakfast at Clear Sky Beachside Cafe is served with an upscale twist (by the way, you can get great Mimosas and Bloody Marys with your breakfast). Lunch and Dinner menus offer an extensive mix of Tapas Appetizers, Gourmet Pizzas, Signature Paninis, Burgers and Salads. Enjoy the Freshest Seafood on the beach, including "en papillote." Our award winning menu offers a culinary tour of the world's best flavors all in one friendly cafe conveniently located in Clearwater Beach, Florida!
Florida
“Variety of options and plentiful servings”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Our group ordered a variety, and everything was wonderful. The servings were plentiful. High noise level on a Sat night, but a fun friendly atmosphere. The Thai peanut pasta has a kick = awesome. Friends enjoyed the mahi mahi and French onion soup.

wisconsin
“Ate here 3 times for breakfast”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Reasonable prices near the beach! Food was good. Service was fast when we needed it to be. Large selection for breakfast to satisfy anyone.

New Port Richey, Florida
“Best place on the beach to eat!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This by far is our favorite place to eat on Clearwater beach. The food is always good! The waitress Tee is always friendly and remembers us even after it has been awhile since we were back since we live an hour away!

Detroit
“CARMELLA is HOT HOT HOT!!!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We sat down at the Barella...Carmella was our Servella....she rocked our world Marvella....We had the best Breakfast Evella..........Now we are drinkELLA'S...they are so Marvella.....the Sun is shinning forELLA....We must go to the BeachELLA............SEE YOU THERE

• Visited March 2014
Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
“One of the best meals I've had and best in Tampa Area for sure!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I'm pretty critical of food, I had the conch chowder soup which was fantastic, then scallop appraiser which probably ranks as the or one of the best with outstanding taste. Dinner I had blackened Grouper and Lobster Mac-N-Cheese which I split with a friend. Both were amazing, I was a little disappointed on the portion of the Blackened Grouper (Frenches had a bigger piece on their lunch sandwich) but it tasted very good and didn't really effect me since I had so much to eat. After dinner I got the Key Lime pie which was the best in the area, not the best I've ever had but not too far behind. They also have a decent beer and wine selection, my friend and I each had 2 drinks and with all this food it was about $90 before tip which is great value for what I got. I highly recommend this and if I return I'll be stopping here for sure.

• Visited March 2014