Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed and, for featured or sponsored sort orders, partners’ payments may also influence the order of the accommodations listed.
All reviews clearwater beach clean rooms dawn bud pools apartment docks
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2015

You will not find a better two bedroom, two full bath, full kitchen, and living room for the price and quality of Parker Manor. Each bedroom had a flat screen and the living room had a large one. WiFi is strong. Pools and grounds are clean. There's a gameroom with a pool table, games and books. I like the reserved parking spot for each room.

Room tip: The apartment rooms are best, but there are no bad room locations at Parker Manor
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Roger D
Reviewed May 13, 2015

Dawn & Bud made us welcome as always. First class accommodation & on site owners who work all day to keep place ship shape.
Thanks again - pool & surrounding docks always perfect looking forward to our next trip.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank WEELASSIE_7
Reviewed May 3, 2015

I return to the Parker Manor every year (sometimes twice a year), year after year. It is absolutely the BEST. I feel like it's my second home. The location is perfect, the prices are reasonable, the guests are friendly, and Bud and Dawn make all of us feel "at home." I think all of us who have been there dream about returning as soon as we can.. I love the location, the pool, the dock, the cleanliness, and the quiet. As I walk back from the beach (2 blocks), I hear drunken yelling from other establishments. And I'm so glad I'm staying at the Parker Manor. Darlene Kaiser

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank dkk02
Reviewed April 30, 2015

We just stayed for two weeks at Parker Manor, where we have stayed for the past 8 years. Each year we are always pleased at the fact that the owners make you feel right at home with their attention to detail. Coming from New England, we always look forward to the warmth of the sun, days spent at the beach ... And coming back at the end of the day to the comforts of a nice clean, safe, friendly, beach house...making sure we have a great introduction to summer! Cindy & Tom

Room tip: They offer a little bit of everything. Small efficiencies, quiet peaceful rooms, units with everything you need to make your stay a comfortable pleasant vacation.
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Lovethebeach0415
Reviewed April 6, 2015

We enjoyed another wonderful vacation at beautiful Parker Manor. We talk about the place all summer in Canada, until it's time to come again for a winter vacation in the sun. Dawn & Bud (the owners) are wonderful people and sure know how to run a business. They are definitely a cut above the rest. They are great to everyone and treat all the same. You feel they are your friends when you leave.

Parker Manor is close to the beach, Pier 60, restaurants, etc. Super location. They have a nice pool and spa, along with great places to relax and possibly see some dolphins while sipping a cool one. It is also very clean and Dawn & staff fly around like the wind (especially Dawn) keeping everything top shape.

The people you encounter are friendly, like they are hand-picked by Dawn & Bud. We met one of Dawn's best friends this trip. We really enjoyed talking with Tina. This is one of our most favorite places. I will draw this to a close as I could go on and on----

Date of stay: March 2015