Parker Manor Resort
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$159
$249
$199
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsplace to stayapartments are cleanclearwater beachboth bedroomslaundry soapliving roomfishing polescomforts of homemom popswimming poolbeach towelsshort walkthe location is perfectwalking distance to the beachsaw dolphinsgreat poolspring break
Reviewed May 13, 2015

Dawn & Bud made us welcome as always. First class accommodation & on site owners who work all day to keep place ship shape.
Thanks again - pool & surrounding docks always perfect looking forward to our next trip.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank WEELASSIE_7
Reviewed May 3, 2015

I return to the Parker Manor every year (sometimes twice a year), year after year. It is absolutely the BEST. I feel like it's my second home. The location is perfect, the prices are reasonable, the guests are friendly, and Bud and Dawn make all of us feel "at home." I think all of us who have been there dream about returning as soon as we can.. I love the location, the pool, the dock, the cleanliness, and the quiet. As I walk back from the beach (2 blocks), I hear drunken yelling from other establishments. And I'm so glad I'm staying at the Parker Manor. Darlene Kaiser

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo
4  Thank dkk02
Reviewed April 30, 2015

We just stayed for two weeks at Parker Manor, where we have stayed for the past 8 years. Each year we are always pleased at the fact that the owners make you feel right at home with their attention to detail. Coming from New England, we always look forward to the warmth of the sun, days spent at the beach ... And coming back at the end of the day to the comforts of a nice clean, safe, friendly, beach house...making sure we have a great introduction to summer! Cindy & Tom

Room Tip: They offer a little bit of everything. Small efficiencies, quiet peaceful rooms, units with everything you need to make your stay a comfortable pleasant vacation.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo
4  Thank Lovethebeach0415
Reviewed April 6, 2015

We enjoyed another wonderful vacation at beautiful Parker Manor. We talk about the place all summer in Canada, until it's time to come again for a winter vacation in the sun. Dawn & Bud (the owners) are wonderful people and sure know how to run a business. They are definitely a cut above the rest. They are great to everyone and treat all the same. You feel they are your friends when you leave.

Parker Manor is close to the beach, Pier 60, restaurants, etc. Super location. They have a nice pool and spa, along with great places to relax and possibly see some dolphins while sipping a cool one. It is also very clean and Dawn & staff fly around like the wind (especially Dawn) keeping everything top shape.

The people you encounter are friendly, like they are hand-picked by Dawn & Bud. We met one of Dawn's best friends this trip. We really enjoyed talking with Tina. This is one of our most favorite places. I will draw this to a close as I could go on and on----

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Bob V
Reviewed March 2, 2015

We have stayed at Parker Manor for over 7 years and it is better each time! Before finding Parker Manor we had stayed for several years at 2 other places in Clearwater Beach, Florida. We found them run down, unclean and few amenities. The owners were just waiting to sell to a big investment group. Parker Manor owners, Bud and Dawn, are on the premises every day. They keep the grounds neat, rooms clean and things in good repair; regularly replacing things that need replacing. If you need something fixed, it is attended to as soon as possible. They are both very easy to deal with and accommodating as long as request is reasonable. They are above excellent when it comes to hosting their guests. We usually arrive late and it is very welcoming to find the lamps on in our room; it makes you feel at home.
We love the big hot tub pool, which every evening is the gathering place for most guests. Since we come every March, we find most of the guests are the same people who have been coming for years because they too like Parker Manor and Bud and Dawn. If you fly in and do not have a car or can bring very little with you, it is great to know that laundry soap, paper towels, dishing washing liquid, etc. are provided. Needless to say, my husband and I are sold on Parker Manor.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple