Parker Manor Resort
$178
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$156
$133
QualityInn
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$214
$190
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
$404
$364
$261
$249
  • Pool
All reviewsplace to stayapartments are cleanclearwater beachboth bedroomslaundry soapliving roomfishing polescomforts of homemom popswimming poolbeach towelsshort walkthe location is perfectwalking distance to the beachsaw dolphinsgreat poolspring break
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Dawn and Bud : warm, helpful, funny, kind - perfect.
The rooms: clean, spacious, comfortable - perfect.
Location: walking distance from beach, restaurants, boardwalk, etc.- perfect.
Cleanliness: wish my home were as clean- perfect.
Swimming pool: water is glorious which is important if you are a swimmer- perfect.
Value: the price is extremely reasonable - perfect.

My vocabulary is only limited on this review because it really was a perfect stay.

Room Tip: Seems any room was .... perfect.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank idkahn
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Parker Manor certainly deserves the rave reviews it has received on this site, for it is the kind of place one hopes to find but seldom does. The facility is well located, the rooms are spacious with complete kitchen and living room facilities, and the building is lovely, well decorated and immaculate. In my opinion, however, the most outstanding features are the owners, Bud and Dawn. Their hospitality infused our stay with a welcoming warmth that made me feel comfortable right down to my toes. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Mary W
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife & I, our children and several of our friends have been visiting the owners - Bud & Dawn for years. We are always welcomed back with a big smile and a cheery hello. The resort is a short walk to the beautiful Clearwater Beach. There are several golf courses within 30 minutes drive (I frequent one that is within 10 minutes). The Clearwater Beach restaurants are within walking distance - including a couple of Frenchy's and the Palm Pavillion. The rooms all have fully stocked kitchens (some with dishwashers and private laundry facilities). Many of the guests are repeat visitors so it is easy to get tips on nice restaurants and local attractions. Simply put...if Dawn has room for us during our annual and some years twice annual visits - we don't go anywhere else!

Room Tip: There is no elevator, some of the two-bedroom suites involve stair climbing - not many stairs - but there are stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank RaySanT
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I just cannot say enough about this condo-hotel. It is one block from the beach, literally, and on a beautiful canal. The owners do all they can to make you comfortable. All guest suites have kitchens and the living areas are spacious and comfortable, there is a boat dock, beautiful swimming pool, protected ares outside for games, table tennis and many other amenities. The hotel is truly a home away from home and would be a great place to spend the winter as well as the fall and the spring. Parker Manor has my highest recommendation. Dawn and Bud make you feel right at home.

Carol P

Room Tip: Many rooms have balconies on the water plus there are sitting areas near the water.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank CarolPeriard
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have stayed in Clearwater Beach on and off for the last 25 years and I wish I had found Parker Manor Resort to begin with because it beats everywhere else I've stayed. Bud and Dawn are the perfect hosts. Attentive, friendly and charming. The accommodation was spotless and had the best equipped kitchen I've come across. Linen exchange is down to you, just leave towels and linens out and they are replaced whenever it suits you. The spa pool was great therapy for my aching muscles. A designated parking place was a first for me. The whole place had an ambience that just made you feel relaxed and looked after from the word go. My wife and I just can't wait to get back. I would not hesitate to recommend Parker Manor Resort.

Room Tip: We only saw our room but we spoke to plenty of other guests and they were all happy with theirs.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple