“Great Find!”

Ranked #150 of 695 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Where Mediterranean meets Mexican with an explosion of bold fresh flavors! Wine Bar, Bistro & Retail Bottle Shop with an Eclectic Mediterranean/Mexican Menu - Gourmet Mexican Specialties, Delicious Flat-bread Pizzas & Pasta, Homemade Soups, Sandwiches, Salads & Desserts Wine Spectator Award Winning List Features 50 Wines by the Glass & 200 Bottle Selections from Around the World 8 Craft Brews on Tap & 20 Premium Bottled Beers & Best Sangria on the Beach! Live music in our beautiful green courtyard! Pet-Friendly Patio
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Great Find!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were looking for a light meal after a day on the beach and were delighted with our find.
Atmosphere was good, food and service excellent and prices great value.
Great selection of craft beers and wines.
Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013

Norway
“Overrated”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We dropped by here two evenings ago mainly due to the reviews I had read on here plus the wonderful sounding menu. We sat outside as we have two children and it was easier. There is a cigar lounge next door which had it's door open and people sitting outside puffing away. It became clear after a while that the cigar smoke was hanging over us and was actually becoming problematic. We thought about moving inside but all bar one table is high and we needed a high chair. My 6 year old ordered the cheese pizza from the kids menu, husband the antipasto pizza and myself the spicy chicken tacos. Verdict on the pizzas was that they were ok but nothing special. My tacos were not that great to be honest. They were really chewy, the chicken was over cooked and they were not spicy. With two drinks the bill came to $34 so not bad but I wasn't won over at all

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Banany73
Kissimmee, Florida
“world class appetizers and great wine in a casual atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We celebrated my birthday on a Friday night, seated inside at a two-seeter bistro table, all while listening to the live music being performed just outside, It was relaxed, delicious, and the service was great.We left after 10;30, and it was one of the few places to eat that was still open.Strolling down the street at night, or at the beach during the day, one can't help but fall in love with this city. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited June 2013
Mount Prospect, Illinois
“Food Nirvana in Florida”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at this restaurant in the past and it was always very good, however they have upped they're game and are making some of the most inventive and delicious food I have had. They now have a donut hole turkey and brie appetizer that may be the best thing I have ever eaten. The pizzas and pasta that ly family had were wonderful as well. I am sitting at the restaurant right now uncomfortably full and well satisfied. I await what sounds like an amazing dessert.

• Visited June 2013
“Fun & enjoyable experience on a nice night.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The wine is always good, the food has is unique and tasty. But eat outside if it is nice out. The inside can be quite loud and uncomfortable. Service is usually better than most. So, you can join the fun of living on the beach any evening.

• Visited April 2013