“Amazing, Caught lots of fish!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Captain Mike Merritt's Native Guide Service
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Chokoloskee
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Fishing Charters in the Everglades National Park. Fishing out of Chokoloskee Island Resort. Fishing the Everglades 10,000 Islands for redfish, trout, snook, tarpon, and cobia. I have 1/2 day and full day fishing charters available year round. $650. Per day, $475, 1/2 day charter. I am a native Floridian, and a 3rd generation fisherman of this area and know how to put you on fish I know if you are a happy client you will recommend me to others so I work hard to make my clients happy.
Loxahatchee, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing, Caught lots of fish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

Had a really great time fishing with Capt. Mike. We caught alot of reds 40-50 both days. We also caught trout and a flounder. It was one of the best days of fishing I have ever had. Lots of action!! Will definately go again. Not only was the fishing great, but the scenery is so beautiful. The winter time is the best time to go for wildlife. I seen osprey, eagles, white pelicans, and spoonbills. The weather was pleasant. Capt. Mike said the best time to come for Tarpon is May, reds usually run in big schools in early August. I am already planning my next trip!!

Visited February 2012