“Great Inshore Charter”

Captain Rapps, LLC - Fishing Charters
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Chokoloskee
More attraction details
Owner description: Thank you so much for your interest in Captain Rapps' Charters and Guides. We have an incredible fleet of top notch captains and boats ready to take you and your friends and family out for a memorable day on the water here in the 10,000 Islands of the Everglades National Park, FL. We have two convenient departing locations just south of Naples and Marco Island, from Everglades City and Chokoloskee, Florida. Here at Captain Rapps' Charters and Guides, we cater to men, women, and children of all ages, experienced or not. Between our vast knowledge & experience of the area, and easy going demeanors, I guarantee you will have a great day on the water. We offer 4, 6, and 8 hour trips. The trips are all private charters so you will be the only people on the boat. They book up fast so be sure to make your appointment well in advance. Visit our informative web site where you can book your trip right online 24/7. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon! Capt Pete Rapps - Captain Rapps, LLC
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My son and I had a great day on the water with Capt. Rapps. I'm new to Florida and he patiently explained all that we did and saw, from cast-netting live bait to start the day, to providing help on catching the wide variety of fish we got. My first three fish got me an Everglades Slam, and the day kept getting better. Capt. Pete knew all the spots to work and they were productive. His 24 foot bay boat was a spacious platform to fish from. Looking forward to future trips with him.

All reviews
"his knowledge"
in 6 reviews
"lots of fun"

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We met Capt Pete Rapps at 8am after spending the night at the Everglades City Motel (basic accommodation, but clean and good en suite).
From the outset, Pete put us at ease with his friendly and patient approach with my never-before-fished wife, and his professionalism.
From the other boats we saw, Pete's appeared towards the higher end, having sufficient space for 4-5 passengers, and all the tackle and bait you could need.
We caught 10 or 11 different species, all of which we were able to return in good health, and had a great day.
Capt Rapps is not the cheapest, but I suggest it's a corner you don't cut!
Thanks Pete

1  Thank Stualva
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great talent. Great attitude. Great patience. Great boat. Great fishing. Great days and memories. Great plans for future trips with Capt. Pete.

1  Thank olsenken
Reviewed April 4, 2012

This was my third trip with Captain Rapps but my first in the backwaters near Chokolskee. Once again Captain Rapps exceed my expectation and provided an awesome day of fishing. After a great day on the water he cleaned all of our fish and provided some of his exceptional spices which made for a fantastic dinner! The jerk seasoning is the best I have had outside of Jamaica. Thanks again Captain Rapps!

1  Thank edmando
See more reviews
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Two of us spent the whole day catching sea trout, sheephead, and lady fish. To say that we boated 100 fish is not an exaggeration. The morning was topped off by boating a 25" sea trout!
Then for fun we requested an opportuntiy to catch a snook. Captain Rapps did not disappoint. We drilled 4 snook and a red fish before a 10' gator interupted our fun! One of the snook topped 28"!
The boat was comfortable and the service was top notch. By the way, Captain Rapps is great guy and it just made the day all the more enjoyable! The ultimate question for satisfaction is "would I fish with Captian Rapp again?" and the answer is absolutely.

1  Thank Tim O