“Great food!”

Cancun's Mexican Grill
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Chipley
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The staff at our hotel told us about this restaurant and we are so glad they did! The restaurant staff were friendly and attentive and the food was great! We will stop in again!

There are newer reviews for Cancun's Mexican Grill

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

The food was so so good.we will be coming back..the staff was very nices.the restroom was very clean.i would love for everyone to stop by an see for yourself how good the food is.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is close to the interstate making it a great choice for travelers looking for authentic Latin American food. My family and I left Southern Jacksonville around 8:00am and we were looking for a sit down restaurant around lunch time near Chipley, FL. I tried something new as our waiter was very friendly and helpful. He said the Molcajete was very authentic and he was right! The price was $13.95 for a bowl full of shrimp, beef, chicken and pork sausage. This dish is served on top of charro beans and sautéed peppers and onions! Too much for the average appetite so I suggest you share with another. I didn't know this going in and I could have shared this with my lovely wife. I will stop here again when I travel back to Jacksonville!!

1  Thank HPCBarnabas
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely love this restaurant. Between the food and how sweet the waiters are, I can't get enough of it.
Also the karaoke night on Saturdays can make a dang good night.